Dumbledore's Army discussion

Movies > DH PART 2 UPDATES!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 245 (245 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~*, ~*Never*Knows*What*To*Write*Here*~...*sighs* (new)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1908 comments Mod
Heey guys,

as we all know the harry potters journey is coming to an end, but he and his friends will ive on in our hearts forever. I thought it would be cool to keep each other update on the last movie.

So here's mine, i got midnite tickets, but don't have a costume. I need one, any ideas?

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) go as someone important. im going as snape. it depends, you wanna bad charrie or good one?

message 3: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~*, ~*Never*Knows*What*To*Write*Here*~...*sighs* (new)

anything. :)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) ah then you should be bellatrix

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Or Tonks. She could be anyone. Since she's a metamorphagus. Is that right? Spelled right? Or...Luna. She would be fun to dress as!

message 6: by AJ, ready to bring back the action (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 4235 comments Mod
I am going to the preimire as a death eater, adn for the dark mark, the pattern's online and I used a pen or MAYBE you could use make uo. idk

message 8: by AJ, ready to bring back the action (new)

i have been practicing the dark mark

message 9: by Carla (new)

Carla (carlajjudy) | 1 comments New to the group but I'm an EXTREME FAN of HP. We also got midnight tix, and my best friend is dressing up as Bellatrix actually. I was thinking of painting my face Gryffindor colors...hope that helps have a blast!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah my mom suggested eyeliner pencil, but something else'd be better. And welcome, Carla! We appreciate new people =) well, if you're active.

message 11: by AJ, ready to bring back the action (new)

awesome!

message 12: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~*, ~*Never*Knows*What*To*Write*Here*~...*sighs* (last edited Jul 12, 2011 09:09PM) (new)

Mrs. Tiffany Snape wrote: "ah then you should be bellatrix"

Yeaaaah, and i could draw the dark mark, and make my hair look weird and a creepy funeral dress I have. Or maybe I might just go as good ol' Harry Potter. A cloak, a scar, and glasses ... hmm...

message 13: by AJ, ready to bring back the action (new)

haha

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Rawr. (a word that describes all emotions) my friend with the hair straightener is in Georgia. So my mother is using her curler to straighten it =) it wont be quite as good but it'll do =) i think i should've asked for it sooner... hmph. =\

message 15: by AJ, ready to bring back the action (new)

it's okay

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

1 day 11 hours and 14 minutes! Gah need to become Snape!

message 17: by AJ, ready to bring back the action (new)

:) I KNOW!!!!!!! EEEEKKKKK!!!!!

BUT, FOR ME IN CALIFORNIA, PUTS ME 3 HOURS BEHIND NEW YORK :(

message 18: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~*, ~*Never*Knows*What*To*Write*Here*~...*sighs* (new)

It's ok. :)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) Nikos~HP Finale coming soon! Going as Snape =) wrote: "1 day 11 hours and 14 minutes! Gah need to become Snape!"

i already have shoulder length black hair so im gonna add hair shining stuff to make it greasy and i got a costume and everything made by my friend's mom its AMAZING and looks EXACTLY like snape's costume. and i already have his wand and i got a dark mark temp. tatoo so im all good

message 20: by AJ, ready to bring back the action (new)

awesome

message 22: by AJ, ready to bring back the action (new)

no probs

message 23: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~*, ~*Never*Knows*What*To*Write*Here*~...*sighs* (new)

Mrs. Tiffany Snape wrote: "Nikos~HP Finale coming soon! Going as Snape =) wrote: "1 day 11 hours and 14 minutes! Gah need to become Snape!"

i already have shoulder length black hair so im gonna add hair shining stuff to m..."

wow that sounds cool. OMG guys its tomoro. (that's really saying something cuz i'm not an omg person. :P)

message 24: by AJ, ready to bring back the action (new)

wow, do you have your costume

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) Kate(a.k.a Hannah) wrote: "Mrs. Tiffany Snape wrote: "Nikos~HP Finale coming soon! Going as Snape =) wrote: "1 day 11 hours and 14 minutes! Gah need to become Snape!"

i already have shoulder length black hair so im gonna ..."

IKR?!?! im in NYC rite now camping outside the movie theater. THE STARS MITE BE COMING!

message 26: by AJ, ready to bring back the action (new)

are they? cause then you owe me an Emma Watson autograph

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) lol you live across the country from me! lol but they might idk BUT IF ALAN RICKMAN COMES ILL PASS OUT!

message 28: by AJ, ready to bring back the action (new)

ill just give you my address!

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) what if someone tampers with the mail? O.o??

message 30: by AJ, ready to bring back the action (new)

TIFFANY!!!!!!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Man, ALL of my Harry Potter friends are on vacation, so I have to see it Friday... :( Or maybe tomorrow, if the tickets aren't sold out. *I bet they are*

message 32: by AJ, ready to bring back the action (new)

srry but they prob are

message 34: by AJ, ready to bring back the action (new)

:(

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

I would have responded sooner, but I had to go ride my bike to the movie theater, and surprisingly buy FOUR 3D PRIME-TIME MIDNIGHT SHOWING TICKETS!!!!!!!

message 37: by AJ, ready to bring back the action (new)

WOW! can't beilive they didn't sell out

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

I know! I think I bought out the rest, though. My mom is gonna paint our faces with the house colors, because I'm in a family of four. (there are four houses)

message 39: by AJ, ready to bring back the action (new)

that's cool

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) Silverstream/THE JAMES MCAVOY FREAK! wrote: "I would have responded sooner, but I had to go ride my bike to the movie theater, and surprisingly buy FOUR 3D PRIME-TIME MIDNIGHT SHOWING TICKETS!!!!!!!"

COOL!! I AM UBEER HAPPY FOR YA!

message 41: by AJ, ready to bring back the action (new)

:D

message 42: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~*, ~*Never*Knows*What*To*Write*Here*~...*sighs* (new)

Silverstream/THE JAMES MCAVOY FREAK! wrote: "I would have responded sooner, but I had to go ride my bike to the movie theater, and surprisingly buy FOUR 3D PRIME-TIME MIDNIGHT SHOWING TICKETS!!!!!!!"

Don't you guys have an online website? Where you can tickets and stuff? Thats where I got mine. :)

message 43: by AJ, ready to bring back the action (new)

same

message 44: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~*, ~*Never*Knows*What*To*Write*Here*~...*sighs* (new)

That's why we r so awesome!

message 45: by AJ, ready to bring back the action (new)

yes!

@Silverstream, you're awesome too! :)

message 46: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~*, ~*Never*Knows*What*To*Write*Here*~...*sighs* (new)

yup!

and tiffany!

annd anyone else who commented!

message 47: by AJ, ready to bring back the action (new)

YES!

message 48: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~*, ~*Never*Knows*What*To*Write*Here*~...*sighs* (new)

haha, u and i are the only ones online. :)

message 49: by AJ, ready to bring back the action (new)

yah :)

message 50: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~*, ~*Never*Knows*What*To*Write*Here*~...*sighs* (new)

I sent you an invite to a group, i sent all my friends one. It's an hp roleplay group, you should join.

« previous 1 3 4 5