Camy Tang/Camille Elliot discussion

What are you reading this week (July 11)?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Camy (new)

Camy (camytang) | 1293 comments Mod
I am afraid I'm on deadline for a book, so no reading for me. :( But what are you guys into right now?

message 2: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 225 comments I am agoing to start Love Finds you in Amana by Melanie Dobson which is another review books for me. then maybe a Jillian Hart book.

message 3: by Regina (new)

Regina Merrick (goodreadscomrmerrick) | 8 comments I was on vacation last week, so read Ronie Kendig's "Nightshade" and "Digitalis." LOVED those. Now I'm reading Julie Klassen's "The Lady of Milkweed Manor." Trying to play catch-up with my TBR pile!

message 4: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) I am reading " And the Shofar Blew" by Francine Rivers.

message 5: by Camy (new)

Ausjenny wrote: "I am agoing to start Love Finds you in Amana by Melanie Dobson"

Ooh, is that her ACFW Carol Awards finaling book?

message 6: by Camy (new)

Regina wrote: "I was on vacation last week, so read Ronie Kendig's "Nightshade" and "Digitalis." LOVED those. Now I'm reading Julie Klassen's "The Lady of Milkweed Manor." Trying to play catch-up with my TBR pile!"

Ronie Kendig's books are awesome! I am also hoping to get to Julie's books one of these days!

message 7: by Camy (new)

Terri wrote: "I am reading " And the Shofar Blew" by Francine Rivers."

I haven't read that one of Francine's. Redeeming Love was such an emotional rollercoaster for me, I have to be in the right mood before I start on another one of hers.

message 8: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 225 comments Camy wrote: "Ausjenny wrote: "I am agoing to start Love Finds you in Amana by Melanie Dobson"

Ooh, is that her ACFW Carol Awards finaling book?"

No this one is the second one the Carol one is LFYI Homestead Iowa. its set in a time later than this current one. (which I am loving)

message 9: by Camy (new)

Hey, that's cool! I love Melanie's writing. She's the nicest person, too!

message 10: by Kim (new)

Kim (kim94945) | 8 comments I'm starting to read Magdalene by Angela Hunt.

BTW Francine River's Mark of the Lion series is so good. I also love Atonement Child.

message 11: by Patriciaw (new)

Patriciaw | 49 comments Just finished Betsy St. Amant's Fireman Dad. Now reading Abby Gaines' Her Best Friend's Wedding. Laugh out loud funny.

message 12: by Camy (new)

Kim, I heard Magdalene was fantastic!

Patricia, Betsy's book is on my TBR pile!