Heart on a Chain Heart on a Chain question

Thoughts
Stormy Stormy Jul 11, 2011 11:15AM
This story is amazing and mind-blowing. So, I just want to talk about it.

I can't believe how much Kate had to go through. She was so strong. I would have cracked a long time ago and probably would have been insane but she endured it all. Its really admirable.

I just finished this book and i loved it. She did have to go through alot thank goodness for henry and his family they were so good to her. I would love to read more books like this sooo good

i absolutly LOVED this book!!! it was extremely sad that Kate had to go through all that! but Henry and his family were a guardian angel...

This book was really good. Im so happy I read it:)

Ditto!This book was amazing!I can't believe that it isn't that famous too,Judy.
@ James-Yes I read Geek Girl and thought it was great which is why I decided to try Heart On A Chain .
It definitely didn't disappoint. :)

I CRIED IN THE END.. it was soooo amazing! my fave book so far!

F 25x33
Jillian agree. :)
Apr 23, 2012 04:06AM

This is a great book. She has a great grasp on teen characters and real life situations. Has anyone here read Geek Girl? It's wonderful.

deleted member Apr 23, 2012 02:56AM   0 votes
I love Cindy Bennett, but I find that while she is a great writer, she doesn't write good endings. I think it's because she's just so fabulous throughout the whole book that the ending needs to be even more magnificent and then when it isn't, I feel a little disappointed.

Did you think Henry was too perfect?

F 25x33
Nikki YES! That's exactly what I felt reading both Heart on A Chain and Geek Girl. The endings were silly. And yes, Henry was unbelievably perfect. And as n ...more
May 25, 2012 08:05AM · flag

I don't usually read books that include physical or drug abuse. I'm a bit prejudiced against them because they get me depressed. But this book was intriguing and different from the beginning, and I just knew I was gonna love it. The moment I finished the book I had a strong urge to turn right back to the first page and reread it all over again. This book should be more famous, honestly. It's incredible.