Vampire Kisses (Vampire Kisses, #1) Vampire Kisses discussion

Faviorite Quote!!! :)

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kayla What is your faviorite quote from the Vampire Kisses series? Mine is...

"Where are you off to in such a hurry?" His stunning green eyes bore through me. "A corpse convention?"
Even sweaty trevor was gorgeous. "What are you running away from?" I retorted. "Your mirror?"

:)

Lilian Lol! But Trevor is a B___ ..I love Alexander...

Kayla ok heres one from alexander

"It's not about changing--it's about growing, together," he said, like the wise soul that he was. "I wanted to let you know--that I am with you. Always. Forever. We don't have to be separated by the sun, school, or even the night. Now I'm just a click away."

Soo sweet :)

Sunshine Barton "It's not about changing--it's about growing, together," he said, like the wise soul that he was. "I wanted to let you know--that I am with you. Always. Forever. We don't have to be separated by the sun, school, or even the night. Now I'm just a click away."

Gabby Trevor or Maxwell quotes :)

Gabby "Monster Girl" :)

-Makes me smile every time :)

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood "Monster Girl" Trevor

or anything Maxwell related

message 8: by Zoe (new) - rated it 4 stars

Zoe Tribley “I think you have a case of either 'testitis' or 'I Didn't Do My Homework Syndrome'. It's common in the Spring.”

- Vampireville

Maria "everyone can say they got candy form the mansion on Benson Hill but no one can say they gave candy to creepy man"
"My gothic prince"
"Monster girl"
I love this series! Favorite character? Anyone?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood "everyone can say they got candy form the mansion on Benson Hill but no one can say they gave candy to creepy man"
"My gothic prince"
"Monster girl"

Raven, Jagger, Sebastian, billy boy and his firend... there's to many to pick from!!

Mariah Martinez Of course it's "I want a relationship where I can sink my teeth into"