Creative Reviews discussion

Authors requesting reviewers > Be the first to review Origin: The Hidden Prophecy!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Originwriter (new)

Originwriter | 1 comments Hi Everyone!

I just released my first novel. It's a scifi adventure entitled Origin: The Hidden Prophecy. Here's a short description:

When sixteen-year-old Darren awakes in the middle of nowhere, he has no memory. Quickly, he is whisked away from a war-torn Earth to an epic space metropolis called Origin. But beneath the gleaming towers and trappings of wealth festers a plot to overthrow the King and spread darkness across the Universe. All that stands between the Kingdom of Origin and disaster is Darren and a mysterious relic known as the Prophecy.

You can be the first to review it!

It's available on Amazon for Kindle at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0059NXIU2

Please let me know, thanks

message 2: by Sandra "Jeanz" (new)

Sandra "Jeanz" | 33 comments Hi went to link to see how much this book would cost and it says pricing information unavailable and there were no buying options ...just thought i should let you know. Good luck with it it sounds good too

message 3: by Katy (new)

Katy (katyas-69) | 603 comments That sounds like a nifty book! I'd happily review it for you, if you don't mind waiting a month or so (backlog on TBR list). You can send it to katy.sozaeva@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you!

message 4: by Rogier (new)

Rogier (rorocapri) | 32 comments yes im interested/ if u need any more reviewers

huggs
hopin 2 hear from ya

message 5: by Katy (new)

Katy (katyas-69) | 603 comments Hey, Originwriter! You still wanting reviews? I'd like to help you, but need to get a copy of the book from you! Let me know! Thanks!