Mr. Monk Mysteries discussion

Mr. Monk On The Couch

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lee (new)

Lee Goldberg (goodreadscomleegoldberg) | 5 comments I just wanted to let you know that the 12th original MONK novel, MR. MONK ON THE COUCH, has just come out in hardcover. It is the second book set after the final episode of the TV series. The next new book, MR. MONK ON PATROL, comes out in January...to be followed by MR. MONK IS A MESS next summer, assuming I ever finish writing it.

Lee

message 2: by Randy (new)

Randy | 1 comments I have the faith. You've hit the mark every time out so far. I expect it to continue.

message 3: by Lee (new)

Lee Goldberg (goodreadscomleegoldberg) | 5 comments My current contract expires in May 2012, so there will be new MONK books at least into 2013. Just typing those years feels like I am writing science fiction.

Lee

message 4: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 1 comments Congratulations, Lee! All your books are great!

message 5: by Spencer (new)

Spencer Brokaw | 4 comments Man, I never realized they would let you keep writing Monk books that long. That makes me So happy!!

message 6: by Lee (new)

Lee Goldberg (goodreadscomleegoldberg) | 5 comments I just turned in MR. MONK IS A MESS, my 14th book, which will be out in July 2012. But I have decided that my 15th book, MR. MONK GETS EVEN, that comes out in January 2013 will be my last.

Lee

message 7: by Spencer (new)

Spencer Brokaw | 4 comments Well, there always has to be an end to a series, unfortunately. Thank you for accepting my friend invite, proves you are an author that cares about his readership.

message 8: by Will (new)

Will (wlinden) | 3 comments You'll thank him later.

message 9: by Sristi (new)

Sristi (moon25) | 2 comments i lloovveee monk series, feeling very good, to be able to talk to u sir (@lee)... :)

message 10: by Kris (new)

Kris | 5 comments I'm actually reading that book right now! I'm about halfway through it and I just started it about 2 weeks ago.