Call Me Hope Call Me Hope discussion

Any related books?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Judy (new) - added it

Judy I really liked this book. It was really well written. I would like to find other books like this but I'm really bad at finding books since I judge books by their cover and I know I shouldn't..

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Judy wrote: "I really liked this book. It was really well written. I would like to find other books like this but I'm really bad at finding books since I judge books by their cover and I know I shouldn't.." it depends on how old you are. Look at books by the same author, authors you like and genre's you like.

Sαmαnthα Well written.
Great story.
Amazing book.

message 4: by Maisey (new) - added it

Maisey Never heard of it but now i think im gonna read it!

message 5: by Maisey (new) - added it

Maisey What is it about? Without spoiling....

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

a girl whos mom calls her names

message 7: by Maisey (new) - added it

Maisey ok..

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

i don't really remember, i read this i while ago....

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved this book!!!! A short summary:
Hope is dealing with problems. Her mom uses verbal abuse to Hope. It is basiclly like beating your child but in words. Hope gets sick to her stomach every time her mom calls her stupid. She curses to her alot to. Hope finds out that Outdoor school is coming up and her moms punishment to her was she couldnt go to it. Can Hope bulk up the courage to tell her mom about how she feels....... or not.

Brianna Kropinack I loved the book and I want to read another just like it but I have not had any luck!!

Kiki~~다은이♥♥ Judy wrote: "I really liked this book. It was really well written. I would like to find other books like this but I'm really bad at finding books since I judge books by their cover and I know I shouldn't.."

Same here.

Natalie202 This was probably the most amazing book that I have ever read!!!! I would strongly recommend it to anyone!