Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, #4) Breaking Dawn discussion

If you became a vampire (Stephanie Meyer's type of vampires) what POWER would you want to have??

Comments Showing 1-50 of 127 (127 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

BubblesTheMonkey I would want Jane's power of imaginary pain.

Audrey I would have the power of super annoyance!

Audra Make money or clean quickly.

Elaine Mind reading;teleporting like the vampires in Walkers. i don't think i would want to glitter though

leia_solo Benjamin's power.

Maureen Power to ease stress and think rationally.

Yumi implanting thoughts into other people's minds (mind control)

BubblesTheMonkey Yumi wrote: "implanting thoughts into other people's minds (mind control)"

I really like that one, too.

BubblesTheMonkey Audrey wrote: "I would have the power of super annoyance!"

That power would be fun, but I think I would make too many enemies. lol

message 10: by Jo (last edited Jul 05, 2011 06:12PM) (new) - added it

Jo Naturally, I hate Twilight, but this question sounds cool.

I'm good at snaps. But I wouldn't want that.
I manipulate people. I would like to, mentally.

Torie I would want the ability to control water (like a Water Bender in 'Avatar: the Last Airbender'). That goes for being a Twilight vampire or being an X-Men mutant, etc. etc. ;) I think that would be SWEET!

Carmon The power to bring anything i think of into existence, even if it's just something i thought up but doesn't actually exist in RL. And of course this only happening when i wanted it too. :)

message 13: by S (new) - rated it 2 stars

S Power of flight or invisibility

BubblesTheMonkey Torie wrote: "I would want the ability to control water (like a Water Bender in 'Avatar: the Last Airbender'). That goes for being a Twilight vampire or being an X-Men mutant, etc. etc. ;) I think that would be ..."

I absolutely love that show (avatar). It's like one of my all time favorite shows. Yeah, I'm like super geek. So what? lol ;)

Jayda Dyment mind reading i gess

Torie @Katniss990; Avatar is one of my all time favorite shows, too!!!! Love love love it!!!

BubblesTheMonkey Torie wrote: "@Katniss990; Avatar is one of my all time favorite shows, too!!!! Love love love it!!!"

Who's your favorite character? I can't really decide. I guess I like Toph, Tai Lee, and the Uncle.

AlbertaJenn I would want Bella's ability to not want to kill people for starters. It would be really horrible to just want to kill all the time. Having Jasper's ability to change feelings would be cool. Help people with grief. Everyone would want to hang out with someone who makes them happy!

Maddie Um, excellent at martial arts, knife throwing, anything violent basically

Gabriel Telekinesis

BubblesTheMonkey Maddie wrote: "Um, excellent at martial arts, knife throwing, anything violent basically"

Lol. Nice. ;)

message 22: by BubblesTheMonkey (last edited Jul 07, 2011 08:34AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

BubblesTheMonkey If you're a Stephanie Meyer vampire, you would probably already be good at martial arts and knife tnrowing. Maybe you could shoot your nails out and they are sharp enough to impale another vampire but not your skin because your skin is even harder than the regular vampires?

Torie Katniss990 wrote:
"Who's your favorite character? I can't really decide. I guess I like Toph, Tai Lee, and the Uncle"

My favorite character is Sokka, for sure!! He's hilarious!! And then Iroh is cool too (or however you spell his name). He's my second-fave cuz he's also funny.

BubblesTheMonkey "My favorite character is Sokka, for sure!! He's hilarious!! And then Iroh is c..."

I love all the characters! Sokka is pretty awesome, too. ;)

Rachael Mind reading. It seems useful. As a human and vampire.

message 26: by Kira (last edited Jul 07, 2011 11:15PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kira mind reading! I mean who wouldn't want to know a persons secrets and what they're thinking! I would!

Rachael Kira wrote: "mind reading! I mean who wouldn't want to know a persons secrets and what they're thinking! I would!"

Hella nosy, haha it's okay I am too.

message 28: by C.C. (new) - rated it 3 stars

C.C. I would like to have Jane, Alice and Jasper's powers.. :))

Ariel I think I'd choose something that would make me...more normal. Like, I don't know, more humanity? And here I don't mean humanity like, compassion-humanity, I mean like human qualities...get it? As in, no glittering, can act like a human, know how to (act) breathe, sleep, etc. Then I can fit in more. Oh and control my "strength", of course.

Victoria I'm a big fan of hyponotism, mind controlling, whatever you wanna call it haha

BubblesTheMonkey Victoria wrote: "I'm a big fan of hyponotism, mind controlling, whatever you wanna call it haha"

I would like to have that power, too, sometimes.

message 33: by Molly (new)

Molly I know what power I want, but it's definitely not the power I'd end up with. I want to be able to phase through walls like Kitty Pryde from x-men.

Considering it's your greatest trait that determines what you get I'd get the ability to just know random useless facts instantly and tell them to people at parties to break the awkward silence. I'll call it the gift of knowing and it will be great for games like Trivial Pursuit but other wise not to amazing. It will still be better than Marcus's power though.

Lindis Russell I would have Telekenisis. The power to move objects with my mind. I can pick up anything that I want to. Including humans and vampires. Vampires of course are heavier than humans of course, but it can be very handy in a fight. Suspended in the air renders them immobile, so they can't attack. Unles they have some power that they could use while they're up in the air. I can't do nothing about that. And yes, I have thought about this alot! : )

BubblesTheMonkey Molly wrote: "I know what power I want, but it's definitely not the power I'd end up with. I want to be able to phase through walls like Kitty Pryde from x-men.

Considering it's your greatest trait that determ..."

lol

BubblesTheMonkey Awesome powers so far!

message 37: by Tabi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tabi Macmillan my power would be to be able to not feel pain when I wanted to :)

BubblesTheMonkey I think a good power that could come in handy would be a powerful light only vampires could see that radiates from your skin when you want it to. It blinds vampires and you could specify which vampire you wanted to blind.

message 39: by Emily (last edited Jul 09, 2011 02:11PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Emily Rudder to control water, like manipulate it, freeze it, heat it, gelatin and solidify it
or be a mental shield and project my memories like Bella and Renesmee

BubblesTheMonkey Controling water would be pretty awesome. You could control humans because humans are made of at least 70% water.

Christin I can't chose just one. So I would have to say like Alice, I would want to know the future, like Jasper I would want to control moods, and like Edward to be able to read minds, And mostly like Bella have the ability to block everyone else from doing it to me in return and to protect the ones I love from being harmed by others.

Meghan I would want to have like an intuitive power. Like I would get a gut feeling about something. Like saying a certain thing, knowing something was wrong, or knowing which chose to choose, ect, ect. I think mind control would be cool too though

BubblesTheMonkey The main power I would want would be whatever I thought up, I could make it real if I wanted. Like, maybe some kind of new invention that would make me super famous and rich. Of course, I'd also have to have the power of looking like a human meaning I can tan and I don't sparkle in the sun (but still have the beauty).

Tiffany Howard The power I would want is the same as katniss990. Whatever I wanted it to be at that certain moment. But I also like Audra said, "Make money or clean quickly."

BubblesTheMonkey Yeah, those are good, too.

Arrie007 I would have edward powerso i can read the mind of my crush

message 47: by BubblesTheMonkey (last edited Jul 12, 2011 08:53AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

BubblesTheMonkey Or you could have the power of making whoever you want fall in love with you and you control the level of how much they can love you. That would be kind of controlling, so maybe not someone you actually like but someone you think needs to be controlled, so, you know, they don't kill you or something.

Jordan definetly mind reading

message 49: by TG (new) - rated it 5 stars

TG Mind control, and speed

Gloria mind reading or invincibility, speed would also be cool

« previous 1 3