Manga Book Club discussion

Events! > Cosplay Challenge

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Starbubbles, Respected Elder (new)

Starbubbles | 871 comments Mod
In light of the cosplaying and convention season, we're having a Cosplay Challenge this month! Dress up as your favorite character, take a photo, and post it in the event forum! Best Costume wins!

Criteria:
*take a photo of ourselve in your outfit
*post it in the cooresponding event topic
*write the name of your character, the story they are from. optional: which convention you went to, or plan to go to
*if you don't feel comfortable with photographing and posting yourself, snap a shot of your outfit laid out
*photos due by the 18th

Have fun!

message 2: by Starbubbles, Respected Elder (new)

The deadline is fastily approaching! nooo!
haha

message 3: by Lear (new)

Lear | 56 comments seems to be a lack of cosplay... Guess we'll have to settle for some Higurashi Cosplayers.
[image error]

message 4: by Starbubbles, Respected Elder (new)

Yay! I knew at least someone dresses up to go to conventions! I mean, I went to a Final Fantasy concert and there were cosplayers. That was certainly interesting to see all the different people who went. There were cosplayers, people in ballgowns, and others in jeans and a t-shirt.

Anywho- great job!

message 5: by Anne (new)

Anne Petty (annep) | 2 comments This is a little late, but I'll share my fave cosplay outfit. It's not from a specific manga, but it's the fabled 5-tailed kitsune from Japanese legend. I've worn it at Dragon*con where I was a cosplay judge for several years.
http://www.kitsunebooks.com/DragonCon...