Fallen (Fallen, #1) Fallen discussion

fallen movie cast! what do you think?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 310 (310 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Darciejay (last edited Jun 29, 2011 06:20PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Darciejay SO, Kaya Scodelario and Max Irons have been cast as Luce and Daniel. Also, Khleo Thomas has been cast as Rolando Sparks!

What do you guys think? Personally, i think they are all perfect! I CAN NOT WAIT :)

message 2: by maddie (last edited Jun 29, 2011 07:48PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

maddie ...i imagined her alittl different, but she seems good for the most part. max seems fit enough for the part..and khleo...not at all what i expected to be truthfully honest. i imagined him darker.

Nurlely I love Max as Daniel. I will love to see who will be Cam. I care less about other characters..:)

maddie i wanna c who plays cam and arriane the most...and they better be awesome

Darciejay maddie wrote: "i wanna c who plays cam and arriane the most...and they better be awesome"

i agree, i am totally excited for those characters! i reckon max irons is gonna be good, i think kaya will be as well.. they wouldnt have chosen them otherwise :) but as for khleo, i dunno.... the movie will tell i guess hey?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

i like Daniel and Luce is okay. but whenever i see Roland im now going to think of Zero off of Holes...hopefully the movie turns out AWESOME though!

Darciejay Jenna! wrote: "i like Daniel and Luce is okay. but whenever i see Roland im now going to think of Zero off of Holes...hopefully the movie turns out AWESOME though!"

haha i loved holes and yeah i do agree.. but maybe they will buff him up and yeah he will fit the part well i hope...

maddie yah its gonna be hard NOT to think of holes for at all every second you seem him in the move...i pictured Roland darker

Emily Donnellan I'm surprised they are making this into a movie. I guess I didn't know it was selling that well.

maddie i didnt know they were makinit into a movie i think until tody.and its amazing enough to be though

Darciejay yeah i pictured him darker as well, ive been following the mortal instruments movie and thats when i heard about fallen, fallen casting seems to be moving a lot quicker then MI though.. but im excited for both i just dont want them to ruin the movies, especially fallen because it is a dark book, they better make the movie right.

Krista arent they making it into a disney movie??
I could totally be wrong I just thought thats what I heard

maddie me 2, and pick as great actors and best looking actors as they possibly can

Darciejay Krista ~Fhatal Attrhaction~ wrote: "arent they making it into a disney movie??
I could totally be wrong I just thought thats what I heard"

i heard that too but on IMDB it doesn't say that its disney anywhere, i cant imagine its something they would want to do but i could also be wrong. disney would make it lame, but disney do pirates of the Caribbean and i love those? haha. i dunno!

Krista I don't know that disney could pull it off tho lol
Who knows

Nurlely Disney studios has secured the rights to Lauren Kate’s Fallen.

Since Disney could pull up Pirates of Caribbean pretty well, I think Fallen will be awesome.

Rosy I DIDNT KNOW !! MY ALL TIME FAVORITE IS GONNA BE A MOVIE !!

maddie how is disney gonna pull this off?!?!?!?! i just cannt see that happening when one of my favorite books are gonna be in their hands, and its so more mature...id think maybe lionsgate!!! srsly, DISNEY!!

Rosy IK wHAT YOU MEAN .. I WOULD THINK LIKE LIONSGATE OR SOME OTHER IMPORTANT ONES LIKE WRNER BROTHERS ..

maddie EXACTLY? ho could she just put over her series to a a KIDS network...HENSE THE WORD KIDS WHEN ITS A YOUNG ADULT SERIES!!

Darciejay maddie wrote: "how is disney gonna pull this off?!?!?!?! i just cannt see that happening when one of my favorite books are gonna be in their hands, and its so more mature...id think maybe lionsgate!!! srsly, DISN..."

totally agree.... i dont know.. wahhh. i hope its not horrible but maybe it will be dark and mature and itll be amazing. i hope it is!!!! this is one of my fav books!

maddie IKR? disney better make it good, some of their movies are good, but some have crappy special effects, where as this movie will need alot of that

Nurlely I think Disney will pull it just fine. It is useless to consider other productions as better option. It will not happen, unless Disney sells the series.

If the movie comes out a total mess, I will just go back to my books. So far only Lord of the Ring is the best movie adaptation and Harry Potter the second.

Krista we will just have to see:)

Who know it could turn out awesome for all we know! lol at least i hope!

message 25: by Nora (new) - rated it 1 star

Nora i love Kaya and Luce, she's purrtyy:P And Max Irons as Daniel? I didn't know who this guy was when i read his name, but looking at his picture, i recognize him from other movies and HELL YEAH! I think he'll be a great Daniel. But the Roland guy... I still picture him as the kid from Holes :P

Nicole Peterson Looks good to me!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Nora wrote: "i love Kaya and Luce, she's purrtyy:P And Max Irons as Daniel? I didn't know who this guy was when i read his name, but looking at his picture, i recognize him from other movies and HELL YEAH! I th..."

That's exactly what I thought :) Every single time he comes on the screen I'll probably sing the Holes song!

Hbeebti Do any of you know when they start filming?

message 29: by Leah (new) - rated it 4 stars

Leah they're for real making a movieeee?!

Rebecca I didnt know they were making a movie!

Darciejay Nora wrote: "i love Kaya and Luce, she's purrtyy:P And Max Irons as Daniel? I didn't know who this guy was when i read his name, but looking at his picture, i recognize him from other movies and HELL YEAH! I th..."

haha! i totally agree with you :) & i cant wait for other cast members to be cast, e.g. cam, arriance, molly, gabe, etc!

YESSSSSSSS a movie, due out in 2012 sometime. casting atm and then i guess they will start, people are already writing the screen play :) YAY!!!!!!

maddie cannt wait!!!! i just wana know whos going to play arriane and cam!!! i thik theyre my top characters right nect to luca and daniel.

message 33: by Syahira (new) - added it

Syahira wow.. just found out about it.

Kayla the cast is awesome! I just hope they dont ruin the book! But, I have faith in them! =)

maddie he only tgibg i worry bout is the kid from 'hole'...doesnt really look like roland

Christina I wasn't expecting to see a movie for this book. I'm genuinely shocked.

maddie me, too. i just hope its awesome

message 38: by Ally (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ally They look perfect. But I am a little skeptic about how Disney will do. If they make it lighter than it is, I will be irritated. Cuz Fallen is a darker book. But hopefully they will do it justice.

Janae Disney in on making this movie is iffy to me too because Disney has the tendency to make some books suck.
I am just suprised I didn't know that this would be made into a movie! I am soo excited Max is hot! Kaya seems like she would be a good for Luce.

Rosy Janae wrote: "Disney in on making this movie is iffy to me too because Disney has the tendency to make some books suck.
I am just suprised I didn't know that this would be made into a movie! I am soo excited Ma..."

I tottaly agree !

Darciejay i just cant wait for every one to be cast and production to begin, and then to get a trailer! that'll be so exciting. but i think they will do it okay, if they weren't up to it i dont think they would have taken it on? i'm beginning to have faith!

Amber. Vampire Queen. I didn't even kno plans for the movies was going on, Have they sold the rights yet?

Francesca i agree too! i cant wait for it to be a movie but disney??? its such a gamble i just hope it pays off

Sierra Beatty They are making this stupid book a movie? Great there goes another B movie out there.

Nurlely @ Amber: Disney had brought the rights when Fallen was released.

Laura Holy crap I didn't even know this was going to be a movie. Is this seriously real?

Juliet Laura wrote: "Holy crap I didn't even know this was going to be a movie. Is this seriously real?"

that's what i said!!

Laura I know but is it real? I went on the IMDB website and it has the book, but I don't think its real. It dosen't even have Max Irons and that other girl casted. What is happening??!?!?!?!?

Nurlely I do not know when the movie is going to be released. Disney mentions nothing so far. I love Max but do not know whether it is real or a scam.

Darciejay Nurlely wrote: "I do not know when the movie is going to be released. Disney mentions nothing so far. I love Max but do not know whether it is real or a scam."

if you check the Fallen Books Official website,Its there. and If you check the people who have been cast, their IMDB has also been updated with this. Its real guys!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7