Goodreads Developers discussion

bugs > Auth page broken?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Craig (new)

Craig (cpjolicoeur) | 29 comments I'm having the same exact issues and trying get answers (unsuccessfully) in another thread

message 3: by Michael (new)

Michael It's been on-going since Thursday. I've sent logs and such to support but they seem to be having trouble determining the issues.

Good to know it's happening to others too (sorry), I was worried it was just me.

message 4: by Michael (new)

Michael Economy (michaeleconomy) We're looking into it. Sorry for being slow to respond!

message 5: by Craig (new)

Craig (cpjolicoeur) | 29 comments @Michael

no problem. thanks for the response!

message 6: by Ettore (new)

Ettore Pasquini We identified the problem, and we'll fix it today internally. It should appear live in the next few days.

message 7: by Michael (new)

Michael (surfermikel) | 10 comments This problem appears to be happening again. Site isn't responding.

message 8: by Michael (new)

Michael Economy (michaeleconomy) Hi Michael, are you still seeing this?

message 9: by Michael (new)

Michael (surfermikel) | 10 comments It's failing right now. It seems very unstable for the past month+. I keep get emails from users who are trying and can't find a day that it's working.

message 10: by Michael (new)

Michael Economy (michaeleconomy) Can you go into more detail?

message 11: by Michael (new)

Michael (surfermikel) | 10 comments Right now I get "Error, cannot find server or DNS error".

I don't have fiddler available right now to diagnose more, sorry.

message 12: by Craig (new)

Craig (cpjolicoeur) | 29 comments The auth page is working fine for me today, just FYI

message 13: by Michael (new)

Michael Economy (michaeleconomy) Thanks Craig.