Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Serieses! > Not Sure if this is a Series

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nyssa (last edited Jun 27, 2011 02:15PM) (new)

Nyssa | 167 comments Right now The Perfect Woman by James Andrus is listed as a standalone, but when I added it to Calibre (library management software) it came up as part of the John Stallings series, so I took a look around. Neither Amazon nor Barnes & Noble has the books listed as a series, however, if you look at the synopsis for his 2nd book The Perfect Prey by James Andrus (via Amazon) it says: "In Andrus's engaging second thriller to feature James Stalling and Patty Levine (after The Perfect Woman), the two missing persons detectives look into the puzzling case of college student Allie Marsh, who died of an overdose of home-made ecstasy while having sex."

So now I'm unsure.

Thoughts or Suggestions?

message 2: by willaful (new)

willaful Looking at comments on the second book here, it definitely sounds like a series to me.

message 3: by Beth (new)

Beth (bethjustbeth) | 1586 comments Checking his website, it appears to be, to me, also: http://jamesandrusbooks.com/ There also appears to be a third one, coming out...The Perfect Death, in Jan. 2012.

Maybe he's just not labeled it, yet?

message 4: by Nyssa (new)

Nyssa | 167 comments Thanks guys. I went ahead and created the series, making sure to add both books.

Thank you again, for the feedback. :)