What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED: Childrens Book With Beautiful Illustrations [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sparkle (new)

Sparkle | 2 comments This was a wonderful childrens book I had growing up in the early 90's. Very simple text about counting crows. It went all the way up to the number 20 and each amount of crows was assigned something; like 13 means a letter will come. Anyway, it had the most beautiful illustrations to go along with the story.

message 2: by Rebecca (last edited Jun 28, 2011 10:51AM) (new)

Rebecca (liralin) | 197 comments A possibility: Crows: An Old Rhyme by Heidi Holder.
Crows An Old Rhyme by Heidi Holder

For some additional images inside the book:
http://www.vintagechildrensbooksmykid...

Edited to add: I think this one only goes up to the number 12, though.

message 3: by Sparkle (new)

Sparkle | 2 comments You Are WONDERFUL! Thank You SO MUCH!!!!

message 4: by Rebecca (last edited Jul 06, 2011 09:25PM) (new)

Rebecca (liralin) | 197 comments It's the right one?! Yay! I was hoping! The illustrations on this really are just gorgeous -- I plan to buy a copy for myself now.

I've added it to the group bookshelf -- someone just needs to update this and move it to Solved now. :)

message 5: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
REbecca--you move it yourself. Just click on the title and go in and change where its listed at. I'd move it to "Children's Solved" (or if you prefer Young Adult, but I thought this was much more a children's book, myseld.)

message 6: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (liralin) | 197 comments This isn't my thread -- I just answered it, so I don't have the ability to edit it and move it to solved, or I would. :)

message 7: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) | 1396 comments Rebecca wrote: "This isn't my thread -- I just answered it, so I don't have the ability to edit it and move it to solved, or I would. :)"

It was moved.

And, Rebecca, thanks so much for shelving it. And now, as a mod, you'll be able to move these. Thanks for all the work you're doing!