This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
i hate my stupid head

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tracy (new)

Tracy so, there was that thread a while back where i complained about my vertigo? well, i had a balance test done, and my vestibular system isn't working right on one side. so i had an MRI to look for something wrong physically. it was clean. which is great and all, because hey! no tumors! but also bad, depressing news.

because basically, i'm broken (probably that "bronchitis" i had 4 years ago was actually a virus that messed up my inner ear), but there's not actually any way to fix me. so i'm stuck like this forever. i can continue to take my pills, but they make me tired and i'm taking more now than i have ever since the initial couple weeks after my infection. the only real solution is therapy, but it won't actually fix anything, it'll just make my brain ignore the problem. which sounds great and all but scares me. i know, i know. what i wanted was a quick fix, and those generally don't exist. but i would have preferred surgery to this iffy therapy crap. at least then i could have woken up and noticed, hey, no more dizzy!

all i really want is to be able to go on a cruise and not be scared of vertigo and motion sickness the whole time. to be able to go out without making sure i have enough pills to get me through the night. to wake up in the morning and not have to debate with myself whether or not i think i'm too dizzy to drive to work.

ok, done feeling sorry for myself now. so i'll add some hate: i hate that stupid doctor 4 years ago who gave me antibiotics for a viral infection. i know she wouldn't have been able to fix the virus really, but it's nice to direct the hate at a person rather than my own disfunctional body once in awhile.

message 2: by Daniel (new)

Daniel I'm not to fond of your head either.

/just trying to spread the hate.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, your head ain't no prize, Dan!

message 4: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Damn tootin' it aint!

message 5: by Erin (new)

Erin Hellz no Dan!

message 6: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Everywhere I go I always hear that!
"No Dan! Don't set things on fire"
"No Dan! Quit trying to touch Steve's bottom"
"No Dan! You cannot call a womans no-no place a baby maker"

Sheesh! It's getting to be to much!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

no-no place?

Yeah, sorry Tracy. I am really thankful at this moment that Carlie isn't here to add her two cents about your condition.

message 8: by Tracy (new)

Tracy hehehe. although it would be entertaining.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.