What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED!: a book about a boy who finds a suit of armor and he goes on an adventure. There are many possible outcomes to the story. Like when you get to a certain page you can either go to the next, or turn to a certain page number and it goes down... [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laynee (new)

Laynee (layneebell) | 3 comments It's about a boy and I think he is either visited by someone who shows him the armor or I think he finds a suit of armor. He finds it in his garage or something like that. He then goes on this adventure. I think he travels back in time too. But the reader is in control of what happens. Like you're reading, then something happens and you really want to know what happens next, and before you turn the page, at the bottom corner of that page, it will ask you if you want to go to the next page or you can turn to another page number. So basically there are 2 different things that could happen or ways it could move forward or happen. And once you choose, then you keep reading, then when you come to another certain page, it will ask you what you want to do. So basically there are several ways the book could end also. I don't remember much about it other than that. It was a children's book. I know it had to do with a suit of armor. I think the genre is fantasy or something like that.

This Is Not The Michael You're Looking For Probably one of the Choose Your Own Adventure books, although there have been other similar game book series as well.

message 3: by Laynee (new)

Laynee (layneebell) | 3 comments I think it is!! Thank you so much!