Realistic RP discussion

Fantasy/Sci Fi > End of the World RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 630 (630 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten ((rp here))

message 2: by Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ (last edited Mar 05, 2011 09:50AM) (new)

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Lix slipped the copper piping into her bag and swung it over her sholder. She went to the basement and started checking the canned foods.

message 3: by Diabolical Daemonic , No touchie! ...I have issues (new)

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 25 comments Mod
Food was a necessity, and Mael Ó Faolain just didn't have it.
Dropping down to one knee, he looked wearily around, deeming the area safe for now. This city, compared to most others, was a madhouse, and he had seen more than a few people with the "Shakes".

He still couldn't believe people had resorted to eating each other. Oh, if you asked them, they would deny it, saying it was just their nerves and such, but he knew. Why else would they try to take his brother?

Demons given human form.

Speaking of his brother, the small boy, so tiny for his age, lay against his side, snoring soundly and without a care, his odd teddy-bear clutched to his side.

Pulling out one of the rag-tag blankets he had, he threw it over them both, leaning his head against the brick wall of the old factory, slipping into a light sleep.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) After finding nothe else useful, Lix left the house and started walking down the street, staying in the shadows.

message 5: by Diabolical Daemonic , No touchie! ...I have issues (last edited Mar 05, 2011 11:06AM) (new)

Slipping in and out of sleep, Mael started at every noise, growling when he saw the rats rustling through the refuse.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Lix stopped at a factory, her bag was starting to get full, but she could pick up a few more things. She found a smashed in window and climbed in.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Listening silently to the chatter of her friends, Penny looked up as they reached a city. Maybe there would be something here? That would be a miracle if there was.
Penny shushed her friends, then said quietly, "Approach, or no? The buildings are still standing, but it stinks. Probably has an illness going around." She looked from one, to another.

message 8: by Diabolical Daemonic , No touchie! ...I have issues (new)

Caleb, yawning loudly, pushed himself upright, smiling at his big brother, who was still slouched over in sleep.

He hugged his bear to his chest, stretching, peeking into the factory building they had slept against.

He felt the hair on the back of his neck rise as he saw slow, shuffling figure moving around in side, open sores and yellow skin clearly visible.

"Bbbbb-ro-therrrr....."

message 9: by Monica (new)

Monica | 208 comments averil had left emma back at camp in the woods, safe away from the city where no one would find her. she walked to the city, loaded with her guns and kives.

when everthing had gone to hell, averil had broken into a gandermountin and took all there guns and bows and ammo, they also took tents, well just about everything for a camp. it was one of averils best idea. and even now they still had plenty of things. only thing they lacked was food and thats what shes going to get.

averil walked up to a random store and lifter her gun
"anyone in here?" she yelled

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten A very faint voice said something from a building close to them... an old factory maybe? Penny glanced quickly over in that direction. "Well there's someone here.... should we see if they want to team up with us if they aren't sick? There's strength in numbers." Her gaze flickered back to her friends as the chilly breeze tugged at her hair and sent leaves and junk skittering across the cold, hard ground.

message 11: by Diabolical Daemonic , No touchie! ...I have issues (new)

Caleb fell to his knees, shaking his brothers shoulders.

"Brother! Brother!"

Mael bolted upright, looking around wildly until his eyes landed on the small figure in front of him.

"What?" he whispered, picking him up and balancing him on his shoulder.

"One of the weird people is stalking around in there like a cat, do we have to go now?" The last part came out in a whine and Mael instinctively flinched.

Didn't want to start a whining fest.

Cautiously, he looked into the building, grimacing as he spotted the emaciated man stumbling around, throwing things about in a tizzy. No matter where they went, there was always the sick, whether it be Chicago, where there be but a scattering of the infected, or Las Vegas, where everyone had been virtually wiped out.

"Yeah, its time to leave," he confirmed, voice grim, pulling up the bandanna from around his neck to cover his mouth, doing the same for his brother.

Better safe than sorry.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten One of Penny's team suggested, "Send out a flair. Only those not ill will come see who sent it up. If there is nobody here by morning, or no reply at all, we'll send Lucky in to check things out."
Penny nodded. "Sounds good. Do your thing, we'll camp here."
Her team mate pulled a flair gun out of her tattered backpack, and shot it up into the sky. The red light sparkling and crackling in the dark blue of the sky.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Lix stopped as she reached a door. Voices...

message 14: by Diabolical Daemonic , No touchie! ...I have issues (new)

"Hey, brother."

"Yes?"

"Remember when we used to go to the pier, and you shoot those colourful things in the sky?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well....."

"What?"

"Well, there was just one, over there, it was pretty...."

Pushing his brothers teddy out of the way, Mael peered at the sky, and sure enough, illuminated against the grey sky, was a red flare.

Thank god, maybe they had some supplies. For the past three days, he had been running on next to nothing, giving the majority of his food to his brother.

"Come on, let's go check it out, Caleb."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Lix opened the door a bit and peered in at two shaded figures.

message 16: by Diabolical Daemonic , No touchie! ...I have issues (new)

"But what if their weird, like those one in that Canada place? They tried to eat me!" Caleb whined, whipping his teddy in front of his brothers face.

"Look what they did to Bartholomew! They took his eyes!" he pointed incredulously at the bear, fingers picking at its make-shift eye patch.

"Easy, Caleb, I'll be there," he calmed, feeling his frayed nerves stretching farther. "You'll be fine."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Lix opened the door a little more, trying to hear better.

message 18: by Diabolical Daemonic , No touchie! ...I have issues (new)

Mael stiffened as he spun to face the door, swinging his brother behind him, concealing him behind his bulk.

"Who's there? Reveal yourself!"

message 19: by Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten (last edited Mar 05, 2011 05:38PM) (new)

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten ((Demonic, you're an awesome writer. :) I can only wish to be as good as you.))

"Send another out flair in a couple minutes." Penny suggested as she pushed Lucky's black slobbery nose away from her hand. "Come on people, let's get the tents up. We should be able to stay here for at least a day."
Over in a small town just out of Ohio, they had found an abandoned store that sold all sorts of sports equipment. They all grabbed much needed new shoes, some small, light tents that only took around three minutes to set up, and whatever food they could find. They also had grabbed a pistol each, and some ammo. Too much though, and they wouldn't be able to carry it all. So they had to limit themselves to what they thought they could carry.... food, or ammo? And not very surprisingly, food kept winning.
Penny set her tent down, and set it up quickly. She was just finishing staking it into the soft ground as her team mate sent up a second flair.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Lix's hands tighted on her bag and she took a step back.

message 21: by Diabolical Daemonic , No touchie! ...I have issues (new)

(( Aww, thanks *blushes* You guys are awesome too :D))

Mael paced a few inches forward, then stepped back, looking at the dimming flare.

Stay or run...what?

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Lix was about to run when she tripped over a pile of scrap mettal and hit the ground.

message 23: by Diabolical Daemonic , No touchie! ...I have issues (new)

He moved forward, looking down at the girl.

"Who are you?" he growled, clamping a hand over his brothers mouth.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "I'm fine thanks," She muttered sitting up and rubbing her arm.

message 25: by Diabolical Daemonic , No touchie! ...I have issues (new)

He rolled his eyes, mouth set in a firm line, ignoring his brothers, who had begun to lick and bite the palm of his hand.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Lix quicky stuffed the scrap mettal in her bad, her eyes still on the boys. Their faces were covers and she could only see their eyes in the dark.

message 27: by Diabolical Daemonic , No touchie! ...I have issues (new)

Pulling his hand from under his brother's mask and setting it over it, he sighed.

"We're not going to hurt you."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Demonic wrote: "(( Aww, thanks *blushes* You guys are awesome too :D))

((hahaha. No. I'm not. Be honest. :P I know my grammar is awful, and I just don't care enough about writing to bother trying to write a really good post. Writing is not at all one of my talents, and I just don't care.))

Penny pulled her sleeping bag out of her backpack and quickly unrolled it. Hearing the familiar rustling noise as it settled down on the tarp-like floor of the tent.
Before tossing her backpack into her tent, she pulled out some flint and a small knife.
Zipping up her tent, she told Lucky to 'go fetch'. The general code(in Lucky's small understanding of the human language) to go find firewood.
Watching Lucky trot off into the night, tail wagging enthusiastically, Penny sighed. Glad someone at least was still happy in this grim, dark world.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Lix scoffed. "Yeah, I trust you."

message 30: by Diabolical Daemonic , No touchie! ...I have issues (new)

((No, truly, I've seen far, far worst :P ))

Caleb shoved his brother off, pulling down his mask and smiling sweetly (albeit, demoniacally), holding up his teddy bear.

"Look, Bartholomew trusts the lady, don't be such a jerk, Mael!"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) (Me too... *shutters*)

Lix looked between the too, her eyes widening just abit.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten ((oh, so have I. But that doesn't mean I'm that good. haha.))

Penny started clearing out a space for a fire as Lucky ran back and forth with sticks. Most of them were damp, but she'd make it work. The smoke would keep the bugs away anyway.

message 33: by Diabolical Daemonic , No touchie! ...I have issues (new)

"Caleb, this is neither the time, nor the place," he spat, trying to latch onto his brother.

message 34: by Monica (new)

Monica | 208 comments averil has seen the flare and ran near where they came from she hid and slowly mabe her way close to where no one could see her but she could see them, averil watched as they made a fire

message 35: by Monica (new)

Monica | 208 comments emma sat around camp of a while her had rolled up the sleeping bags and loaded it all in the 4-wheeler cart. emma does this everday just in case somthing happends and they have to leave.
"dang we are running low on gas" emma said to herself, she walked over to the walkie talkie.

"averil we are going to need some gas" emma voice said over the walkie talkie.
"sh**" averil muttered as she reached for it in her belt.
"ok anythink else" averil asked emma
"i look" emma responded
"ok, ill be back soon, ummm.. im watching some newcommers." averil told her
"averil. dont do anything stupid ok?"
averil smiled "i wont. now go see if you can find some meat, oh and feed the dog."
"kk will do" emma responded.

averil stub up and walked over to the new commers, gun in hand "hey there"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Demonic wrote: ""Caleb, this is neither the time, nor the place," he spat, trying to latch onto his brother."

"Hey kid," Lix said sitting up more, "Is your brother always this sour?" She pulled a candy out of her bag, one of the 5 she got a week ago on the market, and slid it over to Caleb.

message 37: by Monica (new)

Monica | 208 comments emma walked around and found a bit of water for buck.
"buck come here boy." emma called, and a big black lab came runnning up to her.
'woof' he dog barked.
"shh, buck." she said and put the water down for him.
he drank the water and wagged his tail.
he was on of the few thing emma and averil had that was stable.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Penny's hand went automatically to her pistol, and she looked over at Averil. "We don't want anyone hurt. Please. Drop the gun."
She knew the person might not be trying to hurt them, but, hey! Better safe then sorry.

message 39: by Monica (new)

Monica | 208 comments averil eyed the girl "i wont hurt anyone, as long as no one hurts me." averil told her

message 40: by Diabolical Daemonic , No touchie! ...I have issues (new)

"Only on Mondays," Caleb giggled, eagerly taking the sweets. "Thank-you...."

Mael mentally facepalmed, shifting so he could face to girl better, pulling down his mask.

"Your not sick, are you?" he growled, eyeing her.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten "We don't want to hurt anyone. We only want to survive. If you aren't sick, we welcome you." Penny said, examining Averil quickly with her gaze.

message 42: by Monica (new)

Monica | 208 comments averil put she gun over she shoulder "sick thats a good one. do i look sick?" averil asked and smiled

emma wakled through the dead looking woods for any animals

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Demonic wrote: ""Only on Mondays," Caleb giggled, eagerly taking the sweets. "Thank-you...."

Mael mentally facepalmed, shifting so he could face to girl better, pulling down his mask.

"Your not sick, are you?" h..."

"No," She said standing up. "Are you, Mr. Monday?"

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten "Not really." Penny let go of her gun, and finished setting up the fire. "You have anyone else with you?"

message 45: by Monica (new)

Monica | 208 comments averil nodded "yes back at camp. how many people do you have?"

emma heard a branch brack and she pulled her gun around to her front

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten "Five, including me. Six if you include our dog." Penny answered. "What's the condition of the city?" She asked.

Lucky ran up to Emma. Tail wagging, a big stick in it's mouth. It let go of the stick, and sniffed Emma's shoes.

message 47: by Monica (new)

Monica | 208 comments ((lol lucky is in the wood, way out of town? emmas at their camp well now hunting))

averil nodded "some people eating people, and there is some food scatterd, but if you asking about sickness, not to much anymore, but be carful what you eat and dont touch your mouth at all." averil told her

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten ((hm. Well he's gathering wood for Penny.... so he would go as far as he needed to go.... I dunno.))

"Hm. So we should probably keep traveling...." Penny sighed. "How many others are there that aren't crazy or sick?"

message 49: by Monica (new)

Monica | 208 comments ((lol ok))

emma looked down at the dog and she grabed her walkie
"umm.. averil theres another dog out here." emma told her and reached down to pet the dog.
"quite a few all over, and there are not that many that have gone crazy" averil smiled
averil grabed her talkie "how big is it?"

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten "Hm..... so we'll camp here for two days, then keep moving. See if anyone else wants to team up with us."
Penny asked, "Is the dog big and black, white, and brown? It's probably Lucky. He's getting firewood."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13