E.Y.A.B. discussion

The Knights > Eric- Sookie Stackhouse

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Charity (new)

Charity (charitydlikesit) | 2 comments Eric from the Sookie Stackhouse series is someone I would want in my corner (and in my bedroom!). He rocked my world in Dead to the World and has continued to come to Sookie's rescue ever since!

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashniss) I am not a huge fan of this series, I love love love the show. I think its bc I watched the shows before reading them. I have only read Dead Until Dark and part of Living Dead in Dallas.

They seem to have a lot of sex...like over the top descriptions...is it that way in all of them? I know I will eventually read them still.

message 3: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashniss) I do like Eric though!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i love erik

message 5: by Charity (new)

Charity (charitydlikesit) | 2 comments Ashley- I read the books before watching the show (I do love the show too!) but I know what your talking about. I watched Vampire Diaries before I read that series and I'm not a fan of the books.
To answer your question- in the books if there are sexual situations they are detailed.
Good Luck reading the rest of the series!

message 6: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashniss) I wonder if it has something to do with watching a tv show then reading the books....I can watch a movie then read the books and have no problem. It just felt like a screenplay of the entire season lol. Which I know duh the book came first, I thought maybe if I keep reading before seeing the show it would be better.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i've only read the first book but i reli loved it :)

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 852 comments I ADORE ERIC!!

message 9: by Jojobean (new)

Jojobean Absoultely LOVE him