*~* <3 JUDGE A BOOK YOUNG ADULT AND OTHER<3 *~* discussion

RANDOMNESS!!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 132 (132 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Maylee (new)

Maylee (mayleejo) | 1174 comments Mod
Hey everyone! I just wanted to make a folder that we can talk about anything like music, movies, hobbies or just plain ol crazy life! And if you have anything that you wanna say or ask but can't find a folder for it this is the place for you!!! So enjoy and get chating

message 2: by Ⓛeah (new)

Ⓛeah ✿εїз✾ (goodreadscomLeah13) | 165 comments Mod
hi

message 3: by LuAnn (new)

LuAnn (luey) | 54 comments Mod
Hey All

message 4: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah (rebekahsbookstack) | 22 comments Hey people

message 5: by Maylee (new)

how's it going

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Apple pie.

message 7: by Lauren (new)

Lauren I can't wait until spring break. My brain is seriously fried. (It's my first year in college.)

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Gosh, that sucks. I'm a sophomore in high school and it stinks, but you must have it bad!

message 9: by Jude (new)

Jude (judehnd) Lauren wrote: "I can't wait until spring break. My brain is seriously fried. (It's my first year in college.)"

That's not good news... I'm about to go to College, is it really that rough?

message 10: by Lauren (last edited Mar 04, 2011 03:51PM) (new)

Lauren Actually, it's not too bad but when it gets to the end of the quarter(we haven't changed to semeters yet) there are a few last test, papers, presentatons, etc you need to get done. And then study for finals.

I am going into Medical Dietetics and it's hard to get into so I tend to stress about my grades.

College is awesome though. Depending on your teachers you don't have homework; you just study.

message 11: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah (rebekahsbookstack) | 22 comments Xandy wrote: "Gosh, that sucks. I'm a sophomore in high school and it stinks, but you must have it bad!"

Lol. I'm a sophomore too. Only two more years of mandatory brain washing to go until I have to start worrying about college grades like Lauren.

message 12: by Lauren (last edited Mar 04, 2011 03:58PM) (new)

Lauren If you take AP classes and take the tests you can possibly get credit in college.

Like for me I took AP Calculus and got a 3 (out of 5). The college I go to gave me 10 credits in math so I don't have to take math in college. Unfortunately, I suck at science so I've got to take a lot of those classes (based off of my major).

message 13: by Jude (new)

Jude (judehnd) Dang, I've been stressing so much 'bout college. fighting for straight A's the basketball team and extra credits... anything for my scholarship...

message 14: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah (rebekahsbookstack) | 22 comments I'm taking a few AP classes in hopes of getting some college cred. I'm hoping to major in Information Technology, so I need all the extra credits I can get!

message 15: by Lauren (new)

Lauren OpinionatedMe wrote: "I'm taking a few AP classes in hopes of getting some college cred. I'm hoping to major in Information Technology, so I need all the extra credits I can get!"

That's cool. I've never heard of Info. Tech. before.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) OpinionatedMe wrote: "Xandy wrote: "Gosh, that sucks. I'm a sophomore in high school and it stinks, but you must have it bad!"

Lol. I'm a sophomore too. Only two more years of mandatory brain washing to go until I have..."

I know! But I'm already freaked out!!!

message 17: by Rebekah (last edited Mar 04, 2011 04:27PM) (new)

Rebekah (rebekahsbookstack) | 22 comments lolz. Thanks. I.T. is a computer major basically.
When does spring break start for you guys?

message 18: by Maylee (new)

I'm a junior

message 19: by Lauren (new)

Lauren OpinionatedMe wrote: "lolz. Thanks. I.T. is a computer major basically.
When does spring break start for you guys?"

My spring break usually starts the same week as the spring equinox(?-or whatever it's called) so this year it officially begins on the 21 of March.

message 20: by Maylee (new)

So you all are starting spring break!!!

message 21: by Maylee (new)

That's awesome

message 22: by ILoveBooks (new)

ILoveBooks | 93 comments Mod
I just want school to end (2 more weeks!!!) and then I become a senior in college at age 19 :) Then I have to worry about the MCAT, and my sGPA, and cGPA, and volunteering...oh god

message 23: by Adriana (new)

Adriana B | 837 comments So since this is the random folder here is something random, has anyone seen Inception? I just saw it and it was AWESOME!!!

message 24: by ILoveBooks (new)

I liked Inception, but it also left me with too many questions (how it ended).

message 25: by Adriana (new)

Adriana B | 837 comments I know! I guess the could make a sequel, they would have to make it just as good though.

message 26: by ILoveBooks (new)

Yeah, I really liked the scenes with him and his wife...I was kind of hoping for a happy ending, but I really don't know if that symbol ever fell off the table.

message 27: by Adriana (new)

Adriana B | 837 comments The totem! Yeah, I looked that up just out of curiosity and people were speculating that he was in limbo or in his wife's dream or someone else's, then the director of the movie was saying that he let go of wanting to find out if he was in reality because he was more interested in his kids, that’s the cool thing about the ending, let's you make your own conclusions I guess. Awesome plot, definitely makes you think!

message 28: by Maylee (new)

It was a really good movie I also thought there was a lot of question then I just decided it might tell me them later lol

message 29: by Maylee (new)

But its been a while sinces I seen it so I don't remember if it ever did

message 30: by ILoveBooks (new)

Yeah, the totem bothered me. I'm not a cliff hanger fan...

message 31: by Adriana (new)

Adriana B | 837 comments There were a lot of questions in that movie, some of them are awnsered which is good, it must be the time of movie where after you see it a few times you kind of get it more.... I'm not a huge cliffhanger fan either Krystal esspecially in books! Then you have to wait a long time to figure out what happens! Unless it's already out

message 32: by ILoveBooks (new)

I loathe cliff hangers in books-I even ask my sister to read them before me if I get a hint of it before I start reading

message 33: by Adriana (new)

Adriana B | 837 comments Ya my friend usually reads them before me so I'm able to kind of know if there is a cliffhanger and if I should wait!

message 34: by Adriana (new)

Adriana B | 837 comments Haha then you know what happens before she does!

message 35: by Adriana (new)

Adriana B | 837 comments Then they must be pretty good! Yeah if my brother read a lot like I do and wanted to read my books it would be awesome! Like I don't know he'd be annoying me or something and I'd be like "Stop it or I'll tell you the end to (insert book name here)." Awesome! lol!

message 36: by Adriana (new)

Adriana B | 837 comments lol that's so funny!

message 37: by Adriana (new)

Adriana B | 837 comments Awww your poor cousin! Did your sister end up telling her or did your cousin read it by herself?

message 38: by Adriana (new)

Adriana B | 837 comments That's great! Yeah me and my mom are readers, the last time we were on vacation I was reading Water for Elephants and she started it out of curiosity and was hooked, so we kind of had to read it in turns. It was funny!

message 39: by Maylee (new)

Was water for elephant good? Are you gonna watch the movie?

message 40: by Adriana (new)

Adriana B | 837 comments I really like that book! It was so good! Awesome with the circus and the forbidden love it was all so good! Ya I'm totally gonna see the movie! My mom's excited too except that's when my cousin is here visiting us so we may have to sneak out too it.:)

Lol when it was out before I didn't know why everyone loved it but decided to read it after they got the new cover with Robert Pattinson on it!

message 41: by Adriana (new)

Adriana B | 837 comments Haha sadly on rare occasions thats the only good part about the book

message 42: by Maylee (new)

has anyone seen the new cover for I am number four with alex pettyfer?

message 43: by Adriana (new)

Adriana B | 837 comments Chels wrote: "Hate is when that happens, it's so disappointing. I did that recently. Won't say what book though, I don't want to stop anyone who might like it from reading it."

Thats a good idea lol

message 44: by Adriana (new)

Adriana B | 837 comments Maylee wrote: "has anyone seen the new cover for I am number four with alex pettyfer?"

I have! so hot!

message 45: by Maylee (new)

Omg I went to the movies for beastly and I still have the cup with his face on it lol

message 46: by Adriana (new)

Adriana B | 837 comments Lol it's now a souviner!!!

message 47: by Maylee (new)

Maybe ill buy a show case for it lol jk

message 48: by Adriana (new)

Adriana B | 837 comments You should! And put other beastly souviners in it! Or other movie stuff

message 49: by Maylee (new)

Ya now were thinking!

message 50: by Adriana (new)

Adriana B | 837 comments specifically YA books to movies with hot guys

« previous 1 3