This topic is about The Iron King

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angie, YA lovin mod!! (new) - rated it 4 stars

Angie | 2687 comments Mod
Will you be reading the next 2 books?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I already did and for those who haven't they should definitely read the next

Sleepy Booknerd I'm going to start the second as soon as I finish some of the books I'm reading :) Kind of excited. I've heard the series really improves later on

Olivia (littledhampir25) | 7 comments i've read all the books in the series that have come out

1. Iron King
2. Iron daughter
3. Iron Queen
soon to be 4th. Iron Knight <3

Sarah Honenberger (sarahhonenberger) | 56 comments Don't give us the details of what happens later, but how do you think Meaghan changed because of her experiences during The Iron King, from her sweet sixteen self once she'd met Queen Titania and King Oberon, or if later, when?

Jessica (jessika_reads) | 3 comments I havent read the others, but will. There is a short novella out too called Winters Passage. It just tells the story of Ash taking Meghan to the queen which was apparently not covered in the books.

Sarah Honenberger (sarahhonenberger) | 56 comments Jessica wrote: "I havent read the others, but will. There is a short novella out too called Winters Passage. It just tells the story of Ash taking Meghan to the queen which was apparently not covered in the books."

Ash and Meaghan, electric and perplexing, what's the title? And curious, was it written after the others were released?

Olivia (littledhampir25) | 7 comments The winters passage was written in between the 1st and 2nd books. I haven't read it because it doesnt seem necessary and in iron daughter it gives a summary of what happened on the journey back and it didnt sound interesting.

message 9: by Angie, YA lovin mod!! (new) - rated it 4 stars

Angie | 2687 comments Mod
Go here to download the short story Winter's Passage for Free!!!

http://www.enterthefaeryworld.com/#

message 10: by Ann (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ann (annabell123) | 45 comments I definitely will be moving on to the other books. I loved The Iron King!

message 11: by Rita (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rita Webb (ritawebb) | 77 comments I liked the first book, and I planned to eventually read the rest. However, I haven't really felt in a hurry about it.

That is, until today. I went to a book signing with Julie Kagawa, Maria V. Snyder, and several others I hadn't heard of before.

Julie Kagawa had the sweetest personality. She was a little quiet and shy but also came off as being so nice. Now I can't wait to read more of her books.

Harlequin Books (harlequinbooks) | 45 comments Julie Kagawa, author of the Iron Fey series, is back with Book three in her Blood of Eden series, The Forever Song. She will be featured in the April 2014 issue of the Goodreads YA newsletter! Please submit your questions for her. http://bit.ly/1nGNx2y