Terminalcoffee discussion

Help! I Need Help! > Anyone else?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michele (new)

Michele bookloverforever (lovebooks14) | 1970 comments moi aussi. I wanted to welcome the new people and could not. annoying.

message 2: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) It's the spoiler code I put in there. I'll take it out.

message 3: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Excellent, Barb.

message 4: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments Barb wrote: "Oh! Thanks Larry.
Got the kid a rainbow sock monkey this weekend. That is all."

:)

message 5: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven)

message 6: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments that guy's got huge lips.

message 7: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Heh yeah he does.

message 8: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments a sock monkey with a heart! *melts*

message 9: by Jammies (new)

Jammies Speaking of melting, Larry's new avatar is adorable!

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) Larry wrote: "It's the spoiler code I put in there. I'll take it out."

I've run into this in other groups. If you ever find yourself getting stuck on a page, click the spoiler code to open up the spoiler and it will then let you continue scrolling down to view the rest of the page.

Sometimes spoiler codes go buggy, or won't stack with other codes in the same post. No clue why revealing the spoiler fixes the stuck issue, but it does.

message 11: by JackieB (last edited Mar 11, 2011 05:24AM) (new)

JackieB | 49 comments It sounds like there's a bug in the spoiler code and it treats the rest of the thread as though it's part of the spoiler. If it only happens intermittently it could be a nightmare to find and fix. I'm glad it's not my problem. It's good to know there's a work-around though.
That's enough serious stuff. I'm going to scroll up and look at the pictures of the sock monkeys to restore my intellect to it's usual level.