This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

I cannot explain how much I hate Barbie movies

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments because the mere thought of them renders me brainless, numb and drooling. My BFFs husband gave my girls a couple for Christmas. The funny thing is they have a daughter too. She's younger than mine. But pretty soon she's going to be just the right age to get hooked on those godforsaken inappropriate poorly animated skullcrushingly STUPID fucking movies. Sweet revenge.

message 2: by Stina (last edited Feb 23, 2011 03:14PM) (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments Those movies are terrible... they are one of the few things I refuse to purchase for my niece purely because they are absolutely stupid and the animation is so shitty that it hurts my eyes.

message 3: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Please. Please. Share my misery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Rdw9x...

message 4: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) There may be Bratz movies out there. Just sayin'.

message 5: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments Oh Jesus... they are so ugly!!

Servius  Heiner I guess it is awesome that I have no idea what these non-movies are... My awesomeness reigns supreme!

message 7: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) They're big head, anime Barbie dolls with sluttier clothes. Now you know!

message 8: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments How's your awesomeness feel now huh?

message 9: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Tom wrote: "They're big head, anime Barbie dolls with sluttier clothes. Now you know!"

OH...and no noses.

message 10: by Megan (new)

Megan I would take a Barbie movie over a Barney movie anyday. There are worse things in life. For my daughters second birthday I got her a bunch of Barney dvds because that was what she liked at the time and I was at the parental stage where I would overlook my possible (most definite) dislike of something and only think of her happiness. I was such an idiot and still have to live with it now.

message 11: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Megan, you're absolutely right. Also, you're a dipshit!

No we all do that. My daughter loves to watch the movie "Potty Power!" and it's actually worse than Barney. I think. I'm not retarded enough to have ever watched Barney for longer than it takes to dive for the remote. But I'm pretty sure it's worse. It has a talking toilet paper roll and a cutesy little chick in a denim shirt who says "pee and poop" about 4 million times.

message 12: by Megan (new)

Megan smetchie wrote: "Megan, you're absolutely right. Also, you're a dipshit!

No we all do that. My daughter loves to watch the movie "Potty Power!" and it's actually worse than Barney. I think. I'm not retarded enoug..."

LMAO, thanks for the obvious