Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Missing Cover Image

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Spindler (dangrgirl) | 7 comments My book THE SPIRAL PATH is coming out in March and it just showed up on Goodreads. However, the cover image is missing. Could someone with Librarian status please help me with that?

Thanks,
Lisa Paitz Spindler

The Spiral Path
ISBN 978-14268-9141-0

message 2: by Cait (last edited Feb 17, 2011 01:08PM) (new)

Cait (tigercait) | 5005 comments Lisa, I pulled the small cover from B&N -- I'm not sure why it wouldn't refresh, but I had to copy it manually. If you have this cover image available in a larger size, I'd be happy to replace it with the better image!

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10...

p.s. Congrats on the book! :)

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Spindler (dangrgirl) | 7 comments Thank you so much! It looks great, but I do have a larger image that I can send you. How can I get it to you?

Thank you for jumping on this so quickly.

-Lisa

message 4: by Cait (new)

Cait (tigercait) | 5005 comments No problem, that's why we hang out here! :) Can you upload the image somewhere so that I can download it? You can take it down again as soon as I've got it, if you like.

message 6: by Cait (new)

Cait (tigercait) | 5005 comments Great! Updated the book.

message 7: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Spindler (dangrgirl) | 7 comments Thank you!

message 8: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42044 comments Mod
Lisa, do you know about the Goodreads Author Program?

message 9: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Spindler (dangrgirl) | 7 comments Thanks, Rivka. I just signed up for that today. Evidently the system is confused on my name and I don't know why. Both my Goodreads reader account and my book are under Lisa Paitz Spindler.

I'm sure it'll get worked out. Is there anyone in particular I can talk to about it?

Thanks very much!

-Lisa

message 10: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42044 comments Mod
Authors with middle names confuse the system, and force you to confirm. But your application will still get processed by a GR staffer, probably within a day or two.

message 11: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Spindler (dangrgirl) | 7 comments I have two last names. Paitz isn't a middle name. I tried to explain that in the comment box when I sent my application. I'm sure it'll get worked out.

Thanks!