Nurture Your BOOKS™ Group discussion

Professional Author Services > Nurture Your BOOKS™ NING - FREE networking!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nurture Your BOOKS™, Admin (last edited Feb 16, 2011 10:51PM) (new)

Nurture Your BOOKS™  - Bobbie Crawford | 37 comments Mod
Nurture Your BOOKS™ NING - Worldwide SOCIAL & BUSINESS NETWORK --- "Sharing Your Story With The World!"

Free to join & use!!

http://nurtureyourbooks.ning.com/

message 2: by Gerald (last edited Apr 25, 2011 02:10PM) (new)

Gerald Griffin (authorgeraldggriffin) | 10 comments As a new member, I would like to connect with other members of the group and nurture my current suspense thriller, OF GOOD AND EVIL, with them.

The novel is an innovative, action-packed tale, some say spellbinding, with an unusual and captivating love story. It is about a gifted but tormented Green Beret and his beloved propelled into harrowing face-offs with mobsters, terrorists, and their own government to save their lives and, against impossible odds, stave off the destruction of their country.

If this brief overview draws your interest in learning more about the novel, please visit my website, www.authorgeraldgriffin.com, and while at the site, I'd be honored if you signed my Guest Book.

Gerald

message 3: by Bobbie , Admin (new)

Bobbie  Crawford | 34 comments Mod
Hi Gerald,

Thanks so much for joining the group!

message 4: by Gerald (new)

Gerald Griffin (authorgeraldggriffin) | 10 comments My pleasure, Bobbie!

message 5: by Katy (new)

Katy (katyas-69) Hi! I provide reviews and editing services - is it kosher to announce this to the group? I love books and love reading and love to talk to people about the process of the creation of their books and about books in general. Will probably tend toward lurkiness as I have a lot of books to read/review and edit, but wanted to say a quick hi, anyway!

message 6: by Jencey/ (new)

Jencey/ (jencey) | 2 comments Hi, my name is Jencey Gortney. I write book reviews and am working on my first novel.

message 7: by Marlene (last edited Aug 06, 2011 12:09PM) (new)

Marlene Slade (marlenekslade) | 4 comments Hi Bobbie! Thank you for inviting me to join the group and for being a friend on Facebook. I'm looking forward to hearing about new books from others and sharing updates on my novels.
Music Box Danseur,
The Celestial Selenite Scry, and Legend of the Mediterranean and The Illusive Lord of the Sea (A double book set)

message 8: by M.J. (new)

M.J. Webb (mjwebb) | 2 comments Hi everyone,
I have benefited enormously from Bobbie's advice and guidance and, although my spare time is severely limited,I like to pop in from time to time and touch base with my fellow authors and readers. Jencey - I'm always after reviews as are most authors.
Anyway, nice to meet you all (virtually) and happy reading.

M J Webb
Jake West: The Keeper of the Stones
www.jakewest.co.uk

message 9: by Michael (new)

Michael Murphy (mmurfy) You can vote for your favorite book cover for my return to Woodstock novel, Goodbye Emily, from Koehler Books coming in January. http://www.koehlerbooks.com/books

They met at Woodstock, and their love lasted a lifetime. Brokenhearted but determined, he calls on his two best friends to help him return to where it all began. One final roadtrip. One last chance to say Goodbye Emily.