Book Haven discussion

Promotional Discussions > Vote for Twilight in poll--beat Hunger Games!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jengray72) | 7 comments Kobo is running a poll right now where you can vote for which series you would rather read--The Hunger Games or Twilight. Take the poll through Feb. 18 at http://on.fb.me/gzCk9e and get 20% off of Kobo ebooks, but mostly help Twilight out because it's currently losing big!

message 2: by Sonya (new)

Sonya marie madden | 440 comments I haven't really read either series.

message 3: by stormhawk (new)

stormhawk | 1184 comments I read Twilight (all four, yes) and thought it sucked. I read the Kindle sample of Hunger games and really couldn't get into caring about the character or situations.

I wouldn't vote for either, and don't have a Kobo, so wouldn't benefit from the coupon.

message 4: by Carrie (new)

Carrie (goodreadscomkeridwynn) Not familiar with The Hunger Games except that I have heard of the series. As for Twilight, I got through the first two books on audio, but would say I was well over 3/4s through the third book and all the "whining" from Bella turned me off so much that I didn't finish it and I stopped. Very few books have ever turned me off so much and even ones that are so-so, I manage to finish. I know it might sound blasphemous to say such a thing about Eclipse, but, sorry, the series wouldn't get my vote.

It might be nice for a coupon since I have an app that would work for it, but I couldn't vote for Hunger Games since I don't know it.