The Amazing Books Club discussion

what are you reading

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alex (new)

Alex im reading shiver and the 6th book in the house of night series

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm still reading Halo by Alexandra Adornetto, and it's an incredible book, I love it!

How are you liking Shiver? I thought it was a pretty good read :)

message 3: by Alex (new)

Alex it is awesome so far. it really is a good read.

message 4: by Sashana (new)

Sashana I'm reading Love on the Lifts, Macbeth (for English class), and Faefever

message 5: by India (new)

India (indihth) Ahhh! I've reading Shiver! I loved that book so much, I randomly picked it up at the book shop one day!

I'm being kinda lazy and listening to Halo, got it free so thought why not! Just got 'You Against Me' the other day, just started it yesterday. Cool cover tho!
You Against Me by Jenny Downham

-India

message 6: by Sashana (new)

Sashana Do you like audio books, India? I've never tried them before. I'm going to start working out in a few months and I think listening to audio books while I do cardio would be good motivation.

message 7: by Alex (new)

Alex i've never listened to an audio book before. are they any good?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm reading Glass by Ellen Hopkins--very raw, but an extremely good book.

message 9: by Ⓛeah (new)

Ⓛeah ✿εїз✾ (goodreadscomLeah13) | 6 comments ……..@*@*
….@*……..@* …………………………@*
..@*……………@* ………………@*……..@*
.@*……………….@*……….@*……………..@*
@*…………………..@*…@*………………….@*
@*………………………*……………………..@*
.@*…………………………………………….@*
..@*………………………………………..@*
….@*…………………………………..@*
……..@*…………………………..@*
………..@*……………………@*
…………….@*…………..@*
……………….@*……@*
………………….*..@*
……………………@
……………………*
……………………@
……………………*

……..*………*
…..*……………*
…*………………..*
..*………………….*
.*……………………*………*….*
*…………………….*…*…………..*
.*…………………….*……………….*
..*…………………….*…………….*
…*…………………………………*
…..*…………………………….*
……..*………………………*
………..*………………….*
……………*……………*
………………*……….*
…………………*…..*
………………….*..*
……………………*
……………………*
…………………..*
……………………*
……………………..*
………………………..*
…………………………..*
……………………………*
………………………….*
……………………….*
………………………*
…………………….*

message 10: by Ⓛeah (new)

Ⓛeah ✿εїз✾ (goodreadscomLeah13) | 6 comments and I'm reading the city of Bones

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ⓛeah wrote: "and I'm reading the city of Bones"

I've heard so many great things about that book. How is it so far?

message 12: by Sashana (new)

Sashana Samantha wrote: "I'm reading Glass by Ellen Hopkins--very raw, but an extremely good book."

Ditto about hearing great things. I hear this author writes very emotional reads. It's part of the reason why I want to read her and not read her books at the same time.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Sashana wrote: "Samantha wrote: "I'm reading Glass by Ellen Hopkins--very raw, but an extremely good book."

Ditto about hearing great things. I hear this author writes very emotional reads. It's part of the reaso..."

I know exactly what you mean. I was hesitant at first to read her books, but they're quite addicting.

message 14: by Sarah (last edited Feb 19, 2011 06:38AM) (new)

Sarah I'm Sarah, I'm India's friend:)
I'm reading at the moment Waves by Sharon Doger!!

Waves by Sharon Dogar

I started reading it yesterday after finishing Linger. (It was great:D) Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater

I'm excited about what books are going to be talked about here!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Sarah!

I've actually read Glass, I'm finished--It was a definite 5 star.
But anyways, now I'm reading Across the Universe by Beth Revis.
It's good, a little too description-y for my taste, but we'll see how it goes!
Talk to you later, everyone!

-Sam

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Hi Samantha!

That sounds good! What was Glass about?
I really want to start the Forgive My Fins series Forgive My Fins (Fins, #1) by Tera Lynn Childs
They look really good:) The second one is coming out soon Fins Are Forever (Fins, #2) by Tera Lynn Childs
Waves is really good, I'm getting really into it. So far it's kind of sad, but of what I've read so far, I recomend it!

-Sarah

message 17: by India (new)

India (indihth) I've seen Across the Universe a load of places but have no idea what it's about!
I can't remember who wrote this post but it was in the favorites section. Someone listed Nightshade as their favorite werewolf book, and I found it in the book shop the other day and recognized it from the post so I got it :) I'm not that far in but it's pretty good, got into the story quite quickly. Thanks for whoever posted it :D

Glad you're enjoying Goodreads Sarah XD
-India

message 18: by Arizel紫 (new)

Arizel紫 (Arizel) I just started to read Hunger Games

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Ugh...I tried to read Across the Universe...but I just couldn't finish it! I was so bored, even 1/3 of the way through, that I put it down. I couldn't stand it. There were endless descriptions and hardly any dialogue. It just wasn't the book for me. Right now I'm reading Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins, and it is a million times better already, and I'm only on page 43!

message 20: by Arizel紫 (new)

Arizel紫 (Arizel) reading city of ashes

message 21: by Maylee (new)

Maylee (mayleejo) Im reading Halo right now so far really good!!!!!!!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi guys! I just finished Anna and the French Kiss....and man, was it incredible. Stephanie Perkins is just brilliant. If you haven't read it, please do! It was a definite five star & favorite. Now I'm reading Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick & Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan. :)

message 23: by Sashana (new)

Sashana You have awesome taste in books, Samantha.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Sashana wrote: "You have awesome taste in books, Samantha."

Thanks so much! :)

message 25: by Sashana (new)

Sashana I'm reading Pretty Little Liars and I like it so far. I can't believe I waited so long to read the books

message 26: by Sarah (new)

Sarah I just finished Waves by Sharon Dogar, and it was
a-m-a-z-i-n-g!
Such a good book, I really recommend it. I didn't think I'd like it at first cuz I'd just finished reading Linger by Maggie Stiefvater and I didn't really want to read any other book..but I'm really glad I did because it was one of my favourite books I've read in a long time. I wish it wasn't over though:( I want it to keep going for ages, I think that's a sign of a really good book that you enjoyed soo much!
I'm about to read Dolphin Song by Lauren St John, but I should probably read The White Giraffe first, I didn't know there was another one so I only have the second one..not really much use 'till I read the first one!
Might read I Am Number 4 by Pittacus Lore.

Don't know yet!
Sorry I kinda rambled on..and on...and on!! ;)