Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Urban Fantasy > Cat and Bones!

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 72 comments Cat and Bones! Cat and Bones! Omg, twelve more days til Cat and Bones! I'm excited, can anyone tell?

message 2: by Amber (new)

Amber | 43 comments I'm currently reading the first book and TOTALLY know why you're so excited, yeah baby!

message 3: by ~Jennifer~ (new)

~Jennifer~ (book_addiction) Can't wait!

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Kolodziej (ejkolodziej) | 107 comments i have it on pre-order! I can't wait!

message 5: by Christine (new)

Christine | 7 comments Bones is my fave fictional boyfriend, can't wait to get my fix!!!!!!

message 6: by Melissa ** (new)

Melissa ** | 87 comments I LOVE CAT and BONES!!!!!!!!!! And all the rest!!!

message 7: by Denise (new)

Denise | 42 comments I can't wait either! I'm hoping to get my book signed by Jeaniene Frost. She's coming to a bookstore near me. YAY!! *doing the happy dance*

message 8: by Sassafrass (new)

Sassafrass (sass-a-frass) | 5 comments I love, love, LOVE them. I can't wait!

message 9: by Melissa ** (new)

Melissa ** | 87 comments Denise wrote: "I can't wait either! I'm hoping to get my book signed by Jeaniene Frost. She's coming to a bookstore near me. YAY!! *doing the happy dance*"

Me too!!! I have bought all of them!!!

message 10: by Laura (new)

Laura Williams | 21 comments I am counting down the days to the book signing in Birmingham, AL!!! I hope that she signs more than just the latest book. Pamela Palmer is touring with Jeaniene so I picked up one of her books to read since I had never read anything by her. I really enjoyed it so I'm looking forward to meeting her as well.

message 11: by Bird (new)

Bird (thebird) | 20 comments I'm another Cat & Bones groupie eagerly waiting for the next release. I've already reread the previous four in anticipation for this one!

message 12: by Laurielu (new)

Laurielu Bona Fide Reflections | 6 comments Bones just flat does it for me (pant, pant)! I am eagerly awaiting the next release with bated breath. I have re-read the books and listened to the audio books (*blink* Pathetic? Me?) in anticipation for Feb. 22nd.

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Kolodziej (ejkolodziej) | 107 comments who is your fav character besides cat and bones?

message 14: by Schay (new)

Schay | 72 comments Even their name sounds awesome together!
*continuously says 'Cat and Bones' until it sounds like 'Catbuns'*

message 15: by Laurielu (new)

Laurielu Bona Fide Reflections | 6 comments Elizabeth, I have to pick Vlad as my next favorite character because of his dry sense of humor, his loyalty to Cat and there is a lot of mystery behind his character. He definitely deserves a book and HEA.

message 16: by Laurielu (new)

Laurielu Bona Fide Reflections | 6 comments LMAO, Schay!!

message 17: by Melissa ** (new)

Melissa ** | 87 comments Elizabeth wrote: "who is your fav character besides cat and bones?"

Spade, he is my hero!!

message 18: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Kolodziej (ejkolodziej) | 107 comments OOO!! Vlad ... sigh .. i love vlad.... I can't wait to read his book. Spade is kewl too. But Vlad just sounds amazing. hehe

message 19: by Laura (new)

Laura Williams | 21 comments I agree with Melissa. I love me some Spade!!!

message 20: by ஐAndreaஐ (new)

ஐAndreaஐ (rosesrrblue) | 707 comments Bones, always Bones. But Vlad is my second, I can't wait till his book comes out

message 21: by Laurielu (last edited Feb 11, 2011 12:44PM) (new)

Laurielu Bona Fide Reflections | 6 comments Spade is smexy (what the hell does "smexy" mean, btw? I see it written a lot and I have deduced it is a positive comment relating to sexiness). But he never captured my interest like Bones and Vlad, for some reason. There is not much of a connection for me with Spade except he has a yumminess factor.

message 22: by Melissa ** (new)

Melissa ** | 87 comments Have you read Frist Drop of Crimson?? That is when I fell in love with him. Maybe smexy means smart and sexy!!

message 23: by Melissa ** (new)

Melissa ** | 87 comments I do love me some Vlad too.

message 24: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Kolodziej (ejkolodziej) | 107 comments haven't read First Drop of Crimson yet but I read her short in haunted by your touch it was yummy :)

message 25: by Laurielu (new)

Laurielu Bona Fide Reflections | 6 comments Yes, I read First Drop of Crimson. I really like Denise and Spade as a couple. Great couple in my IHO. Even after reading Spade's story, I did not feel the same interest in Spade as I have toward Vlad in the Night Huntress Series.

Melissa, smart and sexy works for me. It makes sense now that some light has been shed on the mystery for me. Thanks!!

message 26: by Melissa ** (new)

Melissa ** | 87 comments Laurie wrote: "Yes, I read First Drop of Crimson. I really like Denise and Spade as a couple. Great couple in my IHO. Even after reading Spade's story, I did not feel the same interest in Spade as I have toward ..."

I think I'm gonna have to strat using the word smexy!! I kind of like it.

message 27: by Schay (new)

Schay | 72 comments *steals the word 'smexy' for future usage*
:)

message 28: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 72 comments I think Ian is my fav next to Bones. He's got that Damon Salvatore "good guy hiding behind the bad boy facade" thing going on. I have a weakness for misunderstood bad boys... what can I say?

message 29: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Kolodziej (ejkolodziej) | 107 comments Lol. I love that Jessica! A thing for misunderstood bad boys. Don't we all have that weakness? Hehe.

message 30: by Pearl Reads (new)

Pearl Reads (pearl24) Schay wrote: "*steals the word 'smexy' for future usage*
:)"

Dido! lol

Im excited about the next book too. I have been going thru withdrawls lol. LOVE LOVE LOVE me some Bones and Vlad, oh yummy Vlad :)

message 31: by Schay (new)

Schay | 72 comments Pearl wrote: "Schay wrote: "*steals the word 'smexy' for future usage*

Dido! lol

Im excited about the next book too. I have been going thru withdrawls lol. LOVE LOVE LOVE me some Bones and Vlad, oh yu..."

I prefer Ian and Mencheres. They're both so funny, and I hope Ian finds someone to love his arrogant ass :)

message 32: by ~Jennifer~ (new)

~Jennifer~ (book_addiction) Pearl wrote: "Schay wrote: "*steals the word 'smexy' for future usage*

Dido! lol

Im excited about the next book too. I have been going thru withdrawls lol. LOVE LOVE LOVE me some Bones and Vlad, oh yu..."

Oh Vlad. He's not far behind Bones for me. I can't wait for him to have a HEA. :)

message 33: by Latasha (new)

Latasha (latashamd) | 71 comments I can't sleep I'm so excited!!! I have such a love for Bones, he has almost surpassed Mr. Darcy for me!

message 34: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 2659 comments Mod
Bite your TONGUE Latasha. No one surpasses Mr. Darcy. Especially the Colin Mr. Darcy. Yum, yum, and might I say--YUM. lol

message 35: by Latasha (new)

Latasha (latashamd) | 71 comments Agreed... Colin Firth is my main man!! It's Darcy for the human and Bones for the vampire. It's two different categories, everyone's a winner in my book!!

Kristin - *Nocturnal Bites* (nocturnalbites) | 8 comments In celebration of the release of This Side of the Grave, by Jeaniene Frost, I'm giving away signed book copies and "Team Bones" swag bracelets to 5 lucky winners. To enter, just stop by my blog, Nocturnal Bites, and tell me which Night Huntress character is your favorite and why! That's it, super easy!!

This giveaway is open to US and Canada.

:)Kristin

message 37: by Latasha (new)

Latasha (latashamd) | 71 comments Only a few more hours until I get the new book on my Nook!! EEEEEK

message 38: by Emilyb (new)

Emilyb | 2 comments Just read the first book! I'm in love already...

message 39: by Lora (new)

Lora Savchova (luxuria) | 313 comments Just read chapter 21.
Just wow. XD Got to the level of Chapter 32 even and that's saying something.

message 40: by Schay (new)

Schay | 72 comments Lora wrote: "Just read chapter 21.
Just wow. XD Got to the level of Chapter 32 even and that's saying something."

Glad someone finally agrees with me :D

message 41: by Tara (new)

Tara (tarar) | 23 comments Chapter 21 is the new Chapter 32 - although I still think 32 stands at the top of the list! I've heard 21 described as "Cat Bites Back"!! I couldn't agree more!!! :) Love me some Cat and Bones and looking forward to Vlad's book.

message 42: by Shellbelle (new)

Shellbelle Cover for One Grave at a Time is posted on her website. It's beautiful, especially the stepbakck with bones!

message 43: by ஐAndreaஐ (new)

ஐAndreaஐ (rosesrrblue) | 707 comments Wow! I love the cover, It's my favorite so far.

http://jeanienefrost.com/2011/03/one-...

message 44: by Laura (new)

Laura Williams | 21 comments I love the cover! Cat on this cover matches how I imagine her more than the other covers do.

message 45: by Alethea (new)

Alethea (amallia) | 11 comments It's hard yo adjust to a new model but I really don't mind it especially the inside picture so amazing :)

message 46: by Andre and Sophie (new)

Andre and Sophie (sophiem) | 165 comments OMG! I sill am in SHOCK! They changed CAT! I mean I agree, it matches how I imagine her a little better but I have a thing about that! I WILL NEVER GET OVER RACHELLE LEFAVRE! Sorry, I don't even like Twilight anymore and I am not over them FIRING HER! AND REPLACING HER WITH SOMEONE WHO CAN'T ACT WORTH A-

Anyway. I wonder what happened with the old model. She was on all 5 of them. What's new. Ooh! I know this never happens, but I wonder if the model will play her in the movie(which they WILL have a movie. THEY HAVE TO!)

message 47: by Crazy4more (new)

Crazy4more (lan-ni) | 2924 comments Sophie, I hated hated hated what happened to Rachelle too. She was a bad-ass Victoria, hands down!

Regarding the change, I was getting used to the old Cat. I liked her height, her strength, her attitude and most of all, I saw the passion.

message 48: by Andre and Sophie (new)

Andre and Sophie (sophiem) | 165 comments YES! That's what I'm talking about. I WAS USED TO HER TOO! She was great, things will never be the same... at least with the cover. It's a good thing I got the eBooks! I still feel the pain, though!