Wild Things: YA Grown-Up discussion

The Billboard - Advertising > Interested in Bookmarks?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥Tricia♥ (last edited Feb 15, 2011 12:34PM) (new)

♥Tricia♥ (siddie) | 38 comments I hope this post is ok, I put it in the right area but am always leery about making a post like this :)

I know this isnt a promotion for a book but I think it still pertains to books :D

From my love of reading and collecting bookmarks, I have created an etsy store to sell my bookmarks :) They are handmade and one of a kind and decently priced to be competitive :)
Custom bookmarks are also available if someone doesn't see something they like :)

Thanks for looking :)

Adding a coupon for potential GR buyers :)

Coupon Code: GR304U

Just put that in and you get 30% off your order :)

message 2: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 110 comments aw they're cute!

message 3: by ♥Tricia♥ (last edited Feb 10, 2011 02:13PM) (new)

♥Tricia♥ (siddie) | 38 comments Thanks! :)

I am thoroughly addicted to making bookmarks. I have more I need to put up but taking pics and editing sizing them then uploading and making the post is oddly more work than making the bookmark sometimes haha.

Any feedback on the pricing of the bookmark? I am trying to be competitive and have seen much higher and around the same price, and since am new at this etsy thing I thought I could ask for what other people thought :)

message 4: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 110 comments They are cute I can see that! I wish I could help you, but I haven't bought a bookmark in years so I couldnt' tell you price wise if that's right. This will make you cringe, I use ripped up paper and post it notes, sorry

message 5: by ♥Tricia♥ (new)

♥Tricia♥ (siddie) | 38 comments Haha I used to do the same thing until I got into doing exchanges :) Now I collect bookmarks through my exchanges hehe.

Thank you for looking :)

message 6: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 110 comments Haha I don't blame you! Bookmarks are really pretty! Your welcome, anytime seriously!

message 7: by Paula (new)

Paula (pauldajo) Tricia, I think the price is very fair. If you ever use crystals rather than glass beads, then you probably should up the price. I liked the look of your bookmarks and the cords are nicer than string.

Cheryl has hopes her life will calm down soonish (cherylllr) Possibly even underpriced, imo. I don't know what you charge for shipping, but in my experience it's usually the deal-breaker. In fact, if you can raise the price a bit, and then say "buy three and ship free" you might even tempt more folks.

But then, I use bookdarts, so I'm not a customer. Too bad, they are really nice for people who like that kind of thing.

And etsy is cool, too. I have bought a couple of things there and been happy with the nice people selling their crafts.

message 9: by ♥Tricia♥ (new)

♥Tricia♥ (siddie) | 38 comments Thanks Cheryl and Paula :) I think that might be a good coupon idea maybe? Buy three and shipping is free?

I just want to be fair :) At first I wasnt going to post about them but I thought well.. what the hell hehe books and bookmarks go together! :)

I appreciate the feedback since I am new to all of this /hugs

message 10: by Paula (new)

Paula (pauldajo) Bookmark hooks are really nice.

Cheryl has hopes her life will calm down soonish (cherylllr) I like that idea, making a coupon for the shipping break. I wish you the very best of luck and joy!

message 12: by ♥Tricia♥ (new)

♥Tricia♥ (siddie) | 38 comments Thank you Paula and Cheryl :)