Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

General Chatting > My New Blog Address

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arch , Mod (new)

Arch  | 6621 comments Mod
I have a new book blog and I have finally added a review to it. Gone Too Far.

My address is: http://archsrelaxation2.wordpress.com/

For everyone that has a blogspot account and want to follow me. You should be able to follow my wordpress blog. I'm not sure yet, if I can follow blogspot accounts on my wordpress account, but I haven't gotten rid of my blogspot book blog. I'm following people on there.

I am not using blogspot anymore, because they have deleted my health blog for no reason. I hate that they delete people blogs without telling them way. I know that I wasn't doing anything wrong, because I've posted the same thing to my health blog on wordpress and they didn't delete my blog. How can something be wrong about a person stating how much they like an exercise?

Anyway, if you want to comment on my blog, you can do so without having a wordpress account. I ask that if you want to leave a comment, please put your name that you use on here, so that I can know who left me a comment. I do screen my comments, because of spammers. I've screened my blogspot account as well.

On my blog to the right you will see a section that says categories. I like this section. I can break my topics down by categories. If a person wanted to see the interracial books that I have read, they can click on the interracial category and see the books I have read for that month.

I don't blog about every book that I read. So if you want, just keep checking to see what book I have blogged about. I will also note under a review, if I've blogged about the book on my blog.

message 2: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 7314 comments Mod
Glad to see your blog is up, Arch!

message 3: by Arch , Mod (new)

I can't wait to write more on it.

message 4: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 7314 comments Mod
Blogging is addictive!!

message 5: by Arch , Mod (new)

Yes,it can be Danielle.

message 6: by CaliGirlRae, Mod Squad (new)

CaliGirlRae (rae_l) | 2003 comments Mod
Excellent! I will update my blog link and check it out. Thanks Arch! I love blogs. :-)

message 7: by Arch , Mod (new)

You are welcome Rae. Warning. My review on Gone Too Far is long. Over a thousands words.

message 8: by CaliGirlRae, Mod Squad (new)

Hehe np! :-)

message 9: by Arch , Mod (new)

I had to break Gone Too Far down Rae. I've seen new things in this book, this time around.

message 10: by CaliGirlRae, Mod Squad (new)

Don't you love that when you go back to re-read a book? :-)

I still need to get to it. I think I may tackle this series in audio to get through it faster. I keep hearing good things about this entry.

message 11: by Arch , Mod (new)

Yes Rae, I love when I see things that I didn't see before.

My love is displayed in the entry.

message 12: by CaliGirlRae, Mod Squad (new)

I'm loving your layout btw, Arch. :-) Updated the linkie at my blog just now.

message 13: by Arch , Mod (new)

Thanks Rae.