Future Survivors, the Apocalypse Group discussion

Dystopian Books > The Maze Runner

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Book 1 of Maze Runner series by James Dashner.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Just finished this book! It was so unexpected! I could not have anticipated the ending. Anyone else read it?

message 3: by Julianna (new)

Julianna (juliloosle) | 20 comments I read it just a few weeks ago, could not put it down. Definatly didn't expect the ending and I immediately went to the library to get the second book after I finished and the second had a pretty crazy ending too..

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I haven't gotten to the second book yet (one of my friends has it so I'll borrow it from her - so excited!)

message 5: by Rae (last edited Mar 27, 2011 09:35AM) (new)

Rae Medina (raerae007) | 10 comments Im reading it now, its pretty good... Now im all anxious to see what the twist is =D

Edit:
It was pretty good. For some reason it was boring for me at times... but interesting nonetheless. Now all i can do is wait in anticipation till i can get my hands on the next book.

message 6: by C9G7 (new)

C9G7 | 4 comments I'm going to read it now that I know some people like it.

message 7: by Aicha (new)

Aicha | 6 comments The first book was slow and sometimes got boring but I liked it anyway and the second book was amazing waaay better than the first.

message 8: by Nadine (new)

Nadine | 39 comments Aicha wrote: "The first book was slow and sometimes got boring but I liked it anyway and the second book was amazing waaay better than the first."

Just reading the first and I find it quite fast actually! I was let down so many times by sequels that I didn't want to read the 2nd book, but you make me reconsider!

message 9: by Aicha (new)

Aicha | 6 comments Nadine wrote: "Aicha wrote: "The first book was slow and sometimes got boring but I liked it anyway and the second book was amazing waaay better than the first."

Just reading the first and I find it quite fast a..."

Hahhaha!Thats goood! I'm pretty sure you wont be let down by the sequel!

message 10: by Nadine (new)

Nadine | 39 comments Good to hear. The more I think about it the better I like The Maze Runner. I decided to get the sequel. :-)

message 11: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin (catsbooksandcritters) | 71 comments Mod
I just finished this one, enjoyed it and can't wait to pick up #2 from the library.

message 12: by Misti (new)

Misti I just read both books over the past week. I have to say that I wasn't let down by the sequel at all. It held my interest! I can say that Thomas seems to get himself in some bad situations. Can't wait for the third one!

message 13: by Veronika (new)

Veronika (vforveronika) can't wait for the third one either!!!

message 14: by Nadine (new)

Nadine | 39 comments I was quite disappointed by the sequel :-(