Future Survivors, the Apocalypse Group discussion

Dystopian Books > Mockingjay

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Book 3 of The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins.

message 2: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nicole_sheree) I really enjoyed the last book, but was still left expecting more than there was.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree. I definitely liked the first one best, and then the second, and then the third. It was one of those series, in my opinion, that decreases slightly in enjoyability with each book.

message 4: by Julianna (new)

Julianna (juliloosle) | 20 comments The third was my least favorite too. I felt like with everything going on in the end that I couldn't keep track of who was where and who was still alive and that stuff. I was just a little confused the last half of the book.

I still really liked the second though, I wasn't disappointed with the second book like I was with the third book.

message 5: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nicole_sheree) True, if only it would of been a four book series (split book three)then maybe there could have been a little more depth and less need for more, or at least less confusion for the third book.

I hate it when trilogies leave more desired than what they give, even if they are good books/series, the last book almost always leaves me thinking there should be more closure.

message 6: by Rae (new)

Rae Medina (raerae007) | 10 comments YES! I totally agree with Nicole. Mockingjay would of so much better split in two books, I would of liked to of seen Peeta fall in love with Katniss all over again gradually instead of everything just being crammed into the final chapters.

message 7: by Julianna (new)

Julianna (juliloosle) | 20 comments Agreed. Book three as two books would have been much better.