We ♥ Roleplays! discussion

Vampire Roleplay > RolePlay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,924 (2924 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((this is where we will start the roleplay))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Bob walked through the forest. It was almost midnight. He new it would happen at midnight on the full moon. Just as the clock striked 12, he began to change...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Sommer hunted through the forest. SHe stopped when she heard a howl. "Shit." she muttered

message 4: by *~BrOaDwAy~* (new)

*~BrOaDwAy~* (broadwaybound13) | 48 comments Michelle peeked through the leaves of the giant oak tree from her perch at the top. She saw the werewolves transformation and was stunned by how big and strong he looked. "When I get to him, he will look like a sack of potatoes", Michelle whispered to herself and smiled mischeively.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Kara wandered around her town, watching, waiting for something exciting to happen.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Sommer hid behind a tree. "Why do I always run into dogs?" she asked herself

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Roy heard a howl come up from behind his house in the woods and knows the wolves are on a hunt for fresh meat again.

message 8: by Grantaire (new)

Grantaire (americajapan) | 15 comments Sage sat in a tree, blinking from the howl. "Mutts? here?" she mumbled.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Kassi ran through the forest, desperately frightened.

message 10: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Rosie lounged on the park bench, sighing up at the moon. 'If only,' she thought, 'I could be up there. It looks so pretty...'

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

But nothing exciting usually happens, so it's going to be another day at the Lake.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Sommer stayed hidden

message 13: by *~BrOaDwAy~* (new)

*~BrOaDwAy~* (broadwaybound13) | 48 comments Michelle quietly crept down the tree and off into the park, away from the dogs.

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 07, 2008 08:48AM) (new)

She headed home, pulled on her swimsuit, then walked to the Lake which was only a couple blocks from her house.

message 15: by *~BrOaDwAy~* (new)

*~BrOaDwAy~* (broadwaybound13) | 48 comments She wondered why those mangy mutts were in the forests. "Maybe some kind of meeting?"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Sommer started to leave the forest. Trying to be quiet

message 17: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 1000 comments Mod
Desirae bumped into Michelle. "Oh, sorry. Wait. What are you doing here?" she asked politly.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Sommer finally got out of the forest and started to walk towards Desirae and Michelle

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 07, 2008 08:56AM) (new)

Kara set her stuff down on the beach, then ran into the lakes shallow end.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Roy hears people walk by his house and sees three attractive women speaking in low voices and decides to spy on them.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Sommer ran past them at a human speed. Then she started to walk around her neighborhood

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Sommer tripped right in front of Roy's house. "Damn it." she said

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Kassi stumbled into the town, and found Sommer on the road, looking angry, like she'd fallen or something. "Do you want help up?" she asked, holding out her hand.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Sommer took it and got up. "Thanks." she said

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Sommer." she said extending her hand

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "I'm Kassi," she replied, shaking Sommer's hand.

((What do you want me to do with Kassi? I don't really know what to do. Is Sommer human, werewolf, or vampire?))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((sommer is a vampire. Do what ever you want with Kassi))

"Nice to meet you." Sommer said smiling

☼Alethia☼ change is good...sometimes... (beadingbuddies2) | 11 comments ((pammy can you come back and rolplay at the twilight roleplay too?))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((I don't know what to do with Kassi.))

"Uh, thanks. I think."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((sure but know one else is on Alethia))

Sommer picked up the girl's scent, "At least your not another dog." she said still smiling, "I am sick of them."

message 32: by ☼Alethia☼ change is good...sometimes... (last edited Aug 07, 2008 02:46PM) (new)

☼Alethia☼ change is good...sometimes... (beadingbuddies2) | 11 comments ((no almost all the people in the roleplay are my friends and none of them are on except you and cassandra.))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "Of course I'm not a dog," she replied, laughing. ((Wait, how old is Kassi? I forgot. I'd better go check.))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((i know))

"I swear they are everywhere." Sommer said

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Ah! She's 14!))

Poor Kassi was rather confused. "What type of dog are you talking about? A pet one, or- or something else." (Werewolf.)

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((cool))

"Something else." Sommer said. Little innocent girl. Hope I don't scare her. she thought

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "So you're like me, then."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"As in a vamp?" Sommer asked, "Cause if that's the case then yeah. we are similar."

message 40: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Rosie watched the two other vampires talking with envy. She was avoided like the plague in their society.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Sommer tensed up. "someone is watching us." she said

message 42: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Rosie was behind the other two quickly, "Oh, chill. It's just me," She said.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Kara sat in the waves thinking of her pack.
((who else here is a werewolf?))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"And you are?" Sommer asked

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "Hi Rosie!" Kassi greeted her friend.

message 46: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) "Rosie the vampire, at your service. Hey Kassi," Rosie replied, happily.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "You're definitely a crazy one!" Kassi laughed. "This is Sommer, Sommer, this is Rosie."

((GTG! I'm going ice skating.))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((I feel left out the only werewolf here. *sigh.*))
Her pack had split up long ago, she didn't know where they were.
It made her sick at times.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((sorry))

"Nice to meet you." Sommer said

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((it's okay, just being a bit dramatic. He hee.))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59