What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Snow Bound
This topic is about Snow Bound
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Girl and boy trapped in car in winter! [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Natalie Pietro | 6 comments When I was in Jr High School around '93 - '95 my English teacher made us read a book but for the life of me I can't remember the name. Could you please help!
All I can remember is that there was a girl and boy who got trapped in a car in the middle of winter. They had to use the ash tray to melt the snow to make water. I was not a big fan of this book but its driving me nuts not remembering the name of it. I'm sorry I can't remember much more I just knew it was crazy about the melting snow in the ash tray. If you have any ideas please let me know. Thank you in advance for your help.

Krista the Krazy Kataloguer (kristathekrazykataloguer) | 104 comments Yes, I think it's Snow Bound. I read it a few years ago because it takes place in the county just north of where I live. The story was so-so until the part where the two got trapped in the car.

Natalie Pietro | 6 comments Sorry, I haven't been on Goodreads for a while. Yes that is the book snow bound by Harry Mazer. Thank you guys for your help. I read it so long ago that I couldn't remember the name. I too didn't care much for this story but parts all ways stuck in my mind. Thanks again for the help. Happy reading!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Snow Bound (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Harry Mazer (other topics)