10 memebers!! Thank you for joining.
Post some ideas to make this group a better group for yall

♠BlueƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷFangs♠ (killinginnocent) | 40 comments Mod
NOW were trying to get 20...
Hope well make it!
:D

Hello Vampire Fans!!
Thank you all for joining! Now we are hoping for 50 people to join. Please read my posts, every week I am going to be posting intresting facts, history, music, etc. about vampires. All for your enjoyment!!! If you have any suggestions please let me know. Also, every week I am going to ask a question, please reply. I want to know who my wonderfull members are like.

Sincerely,
♥Vanessa♥killing♥innocent♥

P.S. Vampire Kisses to all!!! xooxoox

Thank you all for joining, with all your help, we managed to have 53 members.
We are hoping to reach 100 now!!

Sincerely,

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

thanks for all you infort in this group you are doing a great job, this group is a big hit!

message 6: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) it's awesome! thank u 4 inviting me miss. twilight!

message 7: by alicia (new)

alicia grant (shesha34) Yay a group of all vampire lovers.I am just so excited I have had a thing for Vampire books for a long time.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

your welcome rachel. glad you jioned too.

message 9: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) *bows ceremoniously, i guess*

We made it! 100 members!!!!! Thank you sooooo much for joining.
Picking it up to 150 members!

Sincerely,

message 11: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Ferrel (mishabean) Oh, I'm the 120th member. How lucky is that?

150 memebers already??? Lets get to 200!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

message 13: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) how do u make the hearts?

message 14: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) and spades?

If you have a right side for the keyboard, you press alt while pressing 9987 on the right side.

message 16: by Angel♥ (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) or you could hold down alt and press 3 once.

message 17: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) neither works. what kind of computer do u guyses have?

message 18: by Michelle (last edited Aug 26, 2008 09:46PM) (new)

Michelle Ferrel (mishabean) Type the following:
& hearts ;
Without spaces of course
♥♥♥♥♥

message 19: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt)

message 20: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) yes!!!! tnx u tnx u tnx u tnx u tnx u tnx u tnx u tnx u tnx u tnx u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 21: by Kara (new)

Kara (krwriter) | 1 comments I'm glad I joined this group...I can't get enough of vampire stories!

message 22: by Cary (new)

Cary (vortigern) | 804 comments Roger that for sure. My favorite Vampire stories are the old Gothic/Victorian era ones. Dracula,Carmilla, The Mysterious Stranger, and the Mystery of the Campagna a really overlooked story. I wish they would uncover a few previous missed stories. Because nobody is going to be writing new ones. I like vampires that can be likeable but are ultimately evil. Set in Slavic countries and involving Schlosses and castles. Or large old very ornate estates. I am definitly old school. But I am starting to get into the newer books. I really don't like serial vampire stories. Just one well written tale full of mysticism and occult and vampire lore with an underlying romantisicm. Not to blatent but there. The way a vampire can become facinated with a certain victim. Cary

♥BELLA♥ vidaurri (kougar789) | 14 comments hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi

message 24: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) hello bella!

message 25: by Cary (new)

Cary (vortigern) | 804 comments "Listen to them, the children of the night. Such sweet music they make." Dracula's comment to Johnathan Harker upon hearing the wolves howling.

message 26: by Cary (new)

Cary (vortigern) | 804 comments Merry Christmas to ya'll. I am staying stoned cold in my coffin all day,LOL. Gothic Vamps rule.

message 27: by Cary (new)

Cary (vortigern) | 804 comments Outsiders are the coolest in all generations. That's why I dig Vamps. They're are so way outside.

message 28: by Cary (new)

Cary (vortigern) | 804 comments I am down with that. The mystery and the power and life immortal. There are some pretty scanky vampires though. Like Nosferatu oh mi God. I would not want to be anthing like him,LOL. Or Varney or even Lord Ruthven. But these are all early Gothic vamps. Dracula and Carmilla are the first vamps who have some sexy looks and appeal to them. If only Carmilla could be my G.F.,LOL

message 29: by Cary (new)

Cary (vortigern) | 804 comments I want Carmilla as my vampire bride for all eternity till staked do we part.

message 30: by Margaret (new)

Margaret (LoveMyFrogs) Just a quick comment. There is a game on Bigfish.com that looks good. It's called 'Dracula's Orgin'. Might be something to look into.

message 31: by Cary (new)

Cary (vortigern) | 804 comments Sure all the vamps can come. The more the merrier. It will be held at One of Vlads castles in Transylvania I think. I will have to talk it over with Carmilla. She wants to get married at Karnstien Chapel but it's kinda run down. Cheers, Cary

message 32: by Brielle (last edited Jan 05, 2009 03:48PM) (new)

Brielle (bbrox6713) | 3 comments IF U LOVE TWILIGHT... THEN JOIN Twilight Saga rox my sox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! c u there
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥&

message 33: by Brielle (new)

Brielle (bbrox6713) | 3 comments

message 34: by Gustie (new)

Gustie | 2 comments hey guys???
is all of you believe that vampire exist??
well, there's so much story,literature, and so on told they really exist!!
so, sometime I believe that but in other time, I'm not really sure..
very complicated, heheh

message 35: by Cary (new)

Cary (vortigern) | 804 comments Vampires exist in our minds. They are the product of primitive people trying to explain lifes mysteries. Like the fact that hair and fingernails grow after death. In ancient times a person who lived an extremely long time might be regarded as a possible vampire. So vampires are the real product of our minds and fears.

message 36: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (kellymorgan) | 4 comments All so, only up until 150 years ago or so, without the medical advances and techniques we have today, comas were not understood and the person would seem to be dead, so they would bury them. Noises could be heard coming from fresh graves if the person came out of the coma. If was not uncommon for people to be buried alive, and that is part of the vampire legend. People coming back to life after death. The undead.

message 37: by Cary (new)

Cary (vortigern) | 804 comments Wow Kelly that is a real good observation. My Dad was a pathologist. One of his autopsies was a 13 year old drowned girl. When he put the blade to her sternum and pressed down it forced the air out of her lungs and she sighed. He said it shocked him. If something like that happend in the middle ages. They would think she was undead. Or her spirit still lurked within her.

message 38: by Adrian (new)

Adrian | 15 comments Have all of u had a thing 4 vampires b4 twilight?
If u hav then cn u tell me a few more books u have read??
cause I think the only reason I tried twilight first was mayb bacuz of vampires!!!

~!!VAMPIRES ROK 2 THE CORE!!~

message 39: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (kellymorgan) | 4 comments I have always had a thing about vampires, I don't really know why. When I was younger I used to love this movie from the 80's called Fright Night. I used to watch it so much, I was obsessed. Then Interview with the Vampire came out, that is one of my favorite movies. And then my interest grew when I started watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer as a teenager. I have not read the Twilight series yet. I plan to start it tonight or tomorrow. I love Anne Rice's vampire novels.

message 40: by Adrian (new)

Adrian | 15 comments omg you should really read the twilight series!!
they are a must!!
And if you like books vampire related then you should read Darren Shan
mayb u'll like them!!

~!!VAMPIRES ROK 2 THE CORE!!~

message 41: by Cary (last edited Sep 06, 2011 07:20AM) (new)

Cary (vortigern) | 804 comments Hey I will mail you my copy of Twilight,LOL. Here is where the real vampire stories are
http://www.horrormasters.com/Themes/v... When I was 14 in Catholic Prep School at Cascia Hall,an old prep school built like a castle turret and all. We read a collection of short stories. In this collection was "Carmilla" a story about a girl vampire. It was written 140 years ago by the great Sheridan LeFanu a gothic horror writer from the 1800's. It remains today the most clever and imaginative of all vampire stories and has had an influence on everthing that followed from Dracula to Twilight.

message 42: by Cary (new)

Cary (vortigern) | 804 comments Man I just read the site for True Blood the HBO vampire series. Sookie Stackhouse rocks. I just read a synopsis of each episode. Jap scientist developes fake human blood for vampires to drink. Vampires can get a virus called Hep D. Comparable to todays Hepatitis C. Man this show is up to date and really killer. I am going to have to get HBO. Or DVDs of that show.

message 43: by Adrian (new)

Adrian | 15 comments oh.
thanx cary
I'll check it out
do you have anyothr fav authors
hav u read on fiction press?
its not exactly bout vampires.

message 44: by Cary (last edited Feb 09, 2009 07:40AM) (new)

Cary (vortigern) | 804 comments The only other author of horror stories I like are the horror stories of H.P. Lovecraft in the general section of http://www.horrormasters.com/sub-genr...
Lovecraft two best stories are At The Mountains of Madness, and The Color From Space. He invented the Devil Cult mythos. The Devils Bible or Necronomican was thought for a long time to be a real book of sorcery. It was however just a clever invention of H.P. Lovecraft used by other writers in their stories till it became an accepted part of Satanic Culture. Horrormasters is a great site. It has a special section for vampires, gothic horror. I mean real Gothic not a bunch of kids in funny cloths,LOL. How I would like to get some of those possers and sacrifice them to Cutulhu. Just kidding of course or

message 45: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (kellymorgan) | 4 comments I have seen a movie called The Resurrected based upon one of HP Lovecraft's stories. It is a low budget movie from the early 90's, but it is so good.

message 46: by Cary (new)

Cary (vortigern) | 804 comments Probablly the most famous Lovecraft movie or story is "The Dunwitch Horror". It is about an old man and his half demon son who live in an isolated farmhouse in New England. The son looks like a Neanderthal above the waist but he is hairy from the waist down. He has many penises and cloven feet. He is caught when he has to leave the farm to steal a copy of the Necronomican from an obscure library. He and his father are trying to bring Cutulhu and the old ones back into this dimension. Classic Lovecraft.

message 47: by Adrian (new)

Adrian | 15 comments omg u ppl no a lot!!

message 48: by Cary (new)

Cary (vortigern) | 804 comments Well that is what this group is about. Spreading info on good vampire books primarilly. But other good occult books and movies and TV as well.

message 49: by Jhosciany (new)

Jhosciany | 3 comments i think that the do exist because if you put every clue together they do

message 50: by Cary (new)

Cary (vortigern) | 804 comments Vampires exist as a real manifestation of human desire. For immortality,power,vanity, and lust.

« previous 1