Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives - '11 - '12 > Archangel Series by Nalini Singh

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (last edited Dec 22, 2010 03:06PM) (new)

Jess | 3721 comments This thread is for anyone that wants to either re-read or just discuss the Archangel Series by Nalini Singh before Archangel's Consort (Guild Hunter, #3) by Nalini Singh is released on Jan 25th!!

The current releases are:
Angels' Blood (Guild Hunter, #1) by Nalini Singh Archangel's Kiss (Guild Hunter, #2) by Nalini Singh

Please note: This thread WILL contain spoilers for the series.

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (nicholebookaholic) | 672 comments As soon as I finish the audio for the Fever series I am going to listen to these....

Lori {Romancing the Dark Side} (romancingthedarkside) | 58 comments I absolutely love this series! Elena is a great heroine and the archangels are HOT! Elena and Raphael are great together! I honestly have to say I enjoyed the first book more than the second. I loved the sexual tension between Elena and Raphael when she was just a hunter and not an angel. The world building of Nalini Singh is just amazing, combining archangels and vampires was genius! One character I'm interested in reading more about is Bluebell (Illium), I absolutely adore him.

January 25th needs to speed up!

message 4: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments I adore this series! I find myself reading these books repeatedly. I was a little disappointed with the last book just because I felt the last fight scene was kind of a let down. The whole book kept referring to the party and such, and then the whole scene was over within a few pages.

But I did like how the author explored the relationship between Elena and Raphael. that was great! I think the next book is going to be in New York again.

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (nicholebookaholic) | 672 comments I discovered this series this year and it is one of my favorites

message 6: by Sandra, Need more time to Read!! (new)

Sandra | 4532 comments I think this series is definitely my favourite. Been waiting for Archangel's Consort for a looonnnggg time. And we get 2 Guild Hunter novels in 2011. Yay!!!!

message 7: by Amy (new)

Amy (fantasydream3) | 1 comments Guild Hunter is one of my very favorite series! Elena and Raphael is one of those couples that you can never forget! I love the chemistry between them, and Raphael is just so sexy!

message 8: by Jen (new)

Jen I just finished the first 2 of this series - It's really good! Its my new favorite with ArchAngels :)

message 9: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4055 comments I cannot wait for these books! I cannot wait for the next one.

I wonder who Dimitri's love interest will be.

message 10: by Sandra, Need more time to Read!! (new)

Sandra | 4532 comments Yay, Book Depository is posting early. Yay!!!