Dazzled By Twilight discussion

Books > Breaking Dawn

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Discuss book 4 here

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) This was my favorite book out of the series.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Mine 2.
apart from i was a bit disappointed for the fact that they build up 2 a big fight and then they talk and leave.

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) yeah, that was a little disappointing

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) thats how i felt but that is the only thing i dnt like about it. i think thats y i like VA better coz there is the romance and there is the action that makes me all excited :)

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 94 comments OMG V.A FREAK!!!!!!!!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) :D
thats me ;)

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) MY FAVORITE!!!!!!! <3 EDWARD

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) mine 2 :)

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 94 comments *sigh* yea edward...lol

message 11: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) I love Edward too! Thats probably why this book was one of my least favorites... too much Jacob for my taste :P

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 94 comments i liked the bella part...i read this book 4 times!!

message 13: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) Wow, I've read it only twice. Though I think I'm gonna go for a third before the movie comes out in November :)

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 94 comments yea LOL

message 15: by Crystal (new)

Crystal Ellyson (queenbella83) | 4 comments I loved the book but it did have to much of Jacob in it

message 16: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) Yes, waaaaayyyy too much Jacob

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 94 comments yup yup!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) waaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 2 much jacob, not enuf edward tho i did love those scenes where jacob was righting with rosalie. they were hilarious

message 19: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) I know!!! I loved that!!
I also liked when Rosalie made Jacob a dog bowl...that was great!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) ikr i laughed so much lmfao
they have 2 put that in the movie or i will not b happy

message 21: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) Agreed. Its a must!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) definitely :)
we will complain to the makers if its not

message 23: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) Yeah! lol

message 24: by Jamese (new)

Jamese | 22 comments i have 2 read this real soon!!!!!!!!

message 25: by Wishful Reader (new)

Wishful Reader | 28 comments Lexi (Crazy Daisy) wrote: "yea LOL"

I know, they had to much jacob, I WANT MORE EDWARD!!!!!

message 26: by Wishful Reader (new)

Wishful Reader | 28 comments Crystal wrote: "I loved the book but it did have to much of Jacob in it"

SORRY I REPLYED TO THE WRONG ONE:>

message 27: by Jamese (new)

Jamese | 22 comments ITS ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS IN THE SERIES!!!!!!!!!
I LOL IT!!!!!

message 28: by Gris (new)

Gris (strangecharacters) | 3 comments This book is my favorite! I do think it had to much of jacob.. i would have wanted edwards point of view instead to really know what he was feeling!

message 29: by Jamese (last edited Apr 07, 2011 12:41PM) (new)

Jamese | 22 comments Gris wrote: "This book is my favorite! I do think it had to much of jacob.. i would have wanted edwards point of view instead to really know what he was feeling!"

ikr!!!!!!!!! i liked part 1 Bella........ it was 2 funny
there is a 5th book of twilight that's in Edwards point of view 2

message 30: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) Midnight Sun is my favorite of them all...though technically its not published yet. But still :)

message 31: by Wishful Reader (new)

Wishful Reader | 28 comments Gris wrote: "This book is my favorite! I do think it had to much of jacob.. i would have wanted edwards point of view instead to really know what he was feeling!"

i think sooo tooo!!!! finally someone agrees with me!! lol :>

message 32: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 18 comments Wishful Reader wrote: "Gris wrote: "This book is my favorite! I do think it had to much of jacob.. i would have wanted edwards point of view instead to really know what he was feeling!"

i think sooo tooo!!!! finally s..."

me too.... at times jake annoyed me but i didn't hate him i guess.. and want to read MS ....

message 33: by Wishful Reader (new)

Wishful Reader | 28 comments another that agrees with me!! yay!!lol NBF :D

message 34: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 18 comments seems like your side is fulling very fast ... 2 people who agrees with you good score ... Lol

message 35: by Lindis (new)

Lindis Russell (lindyloudawn) | 16 comments This is my favorite book too. The first time I read it though, I thought that Jacob would never shut up! But that's easier to read now. I've got to read it again before the movie comes out!

message 36: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 18 comments I love the weeding !!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Jamese wrote: "i have 2 read this real soon!!!!!!!!"

Yes, you better read it before the movie comes out. I will read it again right before November the 18th. right?

message 38: by Lindis (new)

Lindis Russell (lindyloudawn) | 16 comments Yeah, I got warm fuzzies while reading the wedding part too, I can't wait to see that on the big screen!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Lindis wrote: "Yeah, I got warm fuzzies while reading the wedding part too, I can't wait to see that on the big screen!"

I just tried to quote you on the Supernatural Group Twilight discussion but botched it. It was supposed to be about the I love you from Jacob in New Moon.

message 40: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (Kelli16) | 2 comments I like all the books. But this one is defently the best.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

I love everything about this book. It is my favorite in the whole series.