Dazzled By Twilight discussion

Books > Twilight

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) discuss the first book here

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) SIMPLY AMAZING! THE FIRST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ. AND IT MADE ME THE READER I AM TODAY

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) :)
i loved it 2. i had read b4 but i could go ages without reading another book until i read this and since then i am always reading something. as soon as i finish 1 book i have 2 start another :)
and it made me <3 paranormal

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) SIGH.... I LOVE TWILIGHT

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) This was the book that kicked off my love of paranormal/fantasy/YA reading!!!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) mine 2 heather.

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) AS WELL..

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 94 comments this was the book tht made me luv vampires much more yuhhuuu I sooo loved dracula...and this world really needed more vamp books

message 10: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) Its funny... I actually tend to stay away from vampires books because I'm not a big fan. But when I read Twilight (like 3 years ago) it was before all the hype and I had no idea that it was about vampires. However, when I read it I totally fell in love with it because it was different from other vampire books :)

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 94 comments yea lol sparkly vamps...i thought of them as pixies LOL

message 12: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) LOL, pixies
They did describe Alice as pixie-like, lol

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 94 comments yea LOL!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) yep, isn't alice seen as like a dark tinkerbell. i'm sure i heard that somewhere.

message 16: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) YES!
But where? I dont remember...

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i'm pretty sure on the special features of eclipse it was ashley greene who sed that

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 94 comments LOL LOL LOL!

message 19: by Jamese (new)

Jamese | 22 comments i loved twilight .it was lol and romantic at the same time

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 94 comments lol kinda yea <3

message 21: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah101) | 3 comments Ah Twilight was AMAZING!!! So romantic and mysterious, and omw Alice is just so cute! love her! :)

message 22: by Jamese (new)

Jamese | 22 comments (ikr!!!!)

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 94 comments one thing tho:vamps dunt sparkle!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) yep that's very true

message 25: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) I actually like the sparkly vamps wayyy better than the blowing-up-in-the-sunlight-and-turning-into-ashes vamps...but thats just me

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) lol i do in a way but in other books or films i do like the getting burnt by sunlight coz its just a great classic vamp trait

message 27: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) Thats true. I really like the Blade movies, those are pretty cool.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i haven't seen them. i love the underworld movie and daybreakers

message 29: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) I love Underworld too!! Daybreakers was really cool also :) It was weird how the guys name was Edward and had golden eyes...I was like "Do you sparkle in the sunlight too?!" jk lol

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) omg ikr me 2

message 31: by Aditi (new)

Aditi (paranormalperfection) | 5 comments Liliana ♥'s Jace ;) wrote: "Its funny... I actually tend to stay away from vampires books because I'm not a big fan. But when I read Twilight (like 3 years ago) it was before all the hype and I had no idea that it was about v..."

I was exactly like this after my first time reading it. I read 4 years ago and look at it now! best book series ever! I <3 it

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I saw Breaking Dawn Part 2 yesterday. It is so amazing!!!!! I cried like a baby at the end during the flashback while A Thousand Years Part 2 was playing.

The day we met
Frozen I held my breath
Right from the start
I knew it I found a home for my
Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this
One step closer
For a thousand years
And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
One step closer
For a thousand years
And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years

message 33: by Bella (new)

Bella Marie (bittenpillows) Kayleigh {K-Books} wrote: "discuss the first book here"

The second book made me the reader i am now...