The Official Mortal Instruments Roleplay discussion

RANDOM CHAT!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 110 (110 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Susan (last edited Dec 14, 2010 01:56PM) (new)

Susan So... in the Mortal Instruments RP, there are several different things going on at once in different places.

-Jai is off on his own somewhere.
-So is the Purist.
-Belle, Massi, Massi's clan, Korra, and Catalina are at the Institute.
-Jade and Davin are on patrol.
-And there are other people who haven't been very active... but I know that they're out there somewhere.

If we created several different RP threads in the same Mortal Instruments RP folder, we could be a little more organized, on the other hand, it might be hard to keep up...
But might it be more realistic if we were just as oblivious of what was going on in different places than where we are at the moment as out characters?
And whoever wants to could still read the other things happening.

What do you think? Good idea? Bad idea? Improvements in the idea to offer? Different ideas?
:D

message 2: by Cissi "Invisible but Invincible", I am a dancing, singing, acting, writing ninja. (new)

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 1551 comments Mod
No no no! Please no! One o my other groups tried that, and everyone is so confused! They've even kicked people out of the group, just because they couldn't keep up. 0please, no!

message 3: by Susan (new)

Susan I changed the name then. Now this is just for random chat. Jeez.
What do you think of when you hear the word, Kill?
(Wyatt asked me this, and I started laughing. Like... maniacally without even thinking about it. I guess that's my answer.)

message 4: by Cissi "Invisible but Invincible", I am a dancing, singing, acting, writing ninja. (new)

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 1551 comments Mod
I'm not gonna answer. Mostly to protect what little dignity an self-preservation I have left. ;)

message 5: by Susan (new)

Susan Come on. Just answer.
It makes me think of blood, gore, crying in pain, and the phrase, "I'm going to cut open your skin and use your blood as syrup on my pancakes." It also reminds me of horrible suffering in the dying and in the morning, pain of emotion and physical as well.
I also have some weird images of myself that I'd rather not describe. It's an interesting concept, really. I'd like to know what it'd be like to die, and to kill someone. Could I do it? Would I do it?
Would I fight my death, or welcome it?
Some pretty evil emo poetry comes to mind too...
Like the one I already wrote, that's in "My Wrighting": Blood, and Skin, and Nail, and Bones.
And of course, it made me laugh. Like a maniac. That actually scares me.
There. I just described... a very small part of what it makes me think of. You don't have to say all of it, just a little bit. :D

((Note: I am not insane, suicidal, emo, homicidal, or any other notions you may create about me after reading the previous lines. Death just interests me....))

message 6: by Bookrazy-Koi (new)

Bookrazy-Koi (Bookrazy) Kill makes me think of squashing some person's dream just to be mean LOL but i'm not mean tho...even when life is killing me sometimes lOL

message 7: by Susan (new)

Susan Heeheehee. Killing people's dreams... somehow that sounds... interesting... hmm....
NOT that I would do that....
Just blame Stephen if I do.

message 8: by Cissi "Invisible but Invincible", I am a dancing, singing, acting, writing ninja. (last edited Dec 14, 2010 07:30PM) (new)

Well, kill brings a lot to my attention. One, in the literal sense, yes, detailed 'emo' poetry and things of the sort, grotesque pictures fill my brain. However, there is also a metaphoric death: I killed him with a slash of words, each bringing the knife deeper and deeper into the open wound. Or: the boy had died thatday, a's the snow fell over him, and he knew it, too. He would never be the same again. Also, it could take on another meeting. He's dead to me because, in my mind, he does not exist. I've killed him, remove him from my consciousness. Or maybe something like: I cannot control my subconscious, what thought stream or invention, great peice, whatever it decides to kill or keep. Sometimes the word is used a's a technical term, such a's: kill the lights. I could really rant for days, going on and on about the several meanigs of kill, but I'll stop now. What it means most to me, I guess, is this: it kills me, everyday, to know that nothing is changing. Kills my heart to see everything crumbling, not slowly, fluidly at my feet, a's my consciencness slowly deteriorates. It kills me deeply, stabbing, jabbing, swiping, scathing. Nothin is changing. Nothing is getting better. The only change that does ever comes makes everything worse, and soon enough, I will be nothing but the faintest memory in the wind. I am never good enough to be anything, to do anything, to make something good, great, fantastic to come out of my life. I always fall short just before the finish. I always die right before the end.

message 9: by Bookrazy-Koi (new)

Bookrazy-Koi (Bookrazy) KILL:

--snuffing CLARY out and Eloping with Jace Wayland.

PERFECT.

message 10: by Susan (new)

Susan BRUHAHA!

See, this comes from Cissi. And acting, musical, academic, poetic, literal, everything-you-can-think-of genius.
TAX EXEMPTION.
Sorry. Vocal seizure.

Anyway.
Cissi. That was beautiful. But completely untrue to your person. Although I can see the young lawyer from "The Bet" saying this, actually, he pretty much did, but you have no right!

You'll die AT the end, not before it. We all die at the end.
Because the end is the end.
Whether it be planned, accidental, natural, or unjust.

You will die with the name you have given yourself alongside you, the achievements, memories, and happiness of your life descending beside you into your grave, followed by the love, and goodbyes, of your family and friends.

You will die with your wishes, goals, and hopes resting in peace within your soul, waiting to be taken by the ones to come after you, who will fulfill your life as a niece, nephew, son, or daughter.
And your life will be celebrated.
Your death mourned.
And your future cast down to be dreamed about in oblivion.

For death is either an end or a beginning, maybe it's even both. It's either a nightmare, or a beautiful dream, or maybe it's nothingness.
Nobody can tell you that.

The thing to be done, is focus on your life as it's handed to you, the crisis, the relief, the challenge, the benefits. The health, the illness, the love, the hate.
Your life is that which causes your anger, stress, and pain.
But it is also what causes your happiness, pleasure, and love.

Don't let it fly by, and don't let it drag, live it as it passes, and savor it when it's gone.

...Sorry. I'm going to bed... this is around the time that I'm so tired my mind starts breaking down into bits and pieces of... useless nonsense.

message 11: by Susan (new)

Susan Bookrazy wrote: "KILL:

--snuffing CLARY out and Eloping with Jace Wayland.

PERFECT."

LOL.
Yes.

message 12: by Cissi "Invisible but Invincible", I am a dancing, singing, acting, writing ninja. (new)

My gods, Campbell. And you said mine was beautiful? Well, take it back. Though I stand by what I said, that was amazingly inspiring. Geezyms.....

message 13: by Susan (new)

Susan You cannot stand by what you said! Not really because of the "death" thing, (because I agree with myself and you half-way each) but because of what I said before!
I can imagine what you said applying to some of the... less intelligent people.
But NOT you. You have everything set out in front of you, because you can do anything! I promise, ask anyone, they will agree. Saying that "you can't make something good, great, fantastic out of your life," is like saying "Since the pigs have refused to humor us by growing wings, the cows are next in line to reach for the skies."
:D It's actually funny that you'd say that.
By the way, why do we say "when pigs fly" why not "When cows fly" or "when platypuses fly"?

message 14: by Bookrazy-Koi (new)

Bookrazy-Koi (Bookrazy) http://www.mortalinstruments.com/book...

WEEEEH book cover released!!!

message 15: by Susan (new)

Susan OMG! YAAAAAY! WOOOHOOOOO!
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BOOK!

message 16: by Cissi "Invisible but Invincible", I am a dancing, singing, acting, writing ninja. (new)

BWAAAAA!!!! GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!!!!!

message 17: by Susan (new)

Susan Stephen is the one holding it back from you Cissi...

message 18: by Cissi "Invisible but Invincible", I am a dancing, singing, acting, writing ninja. (new)

*growling* I'll kill him.....alright, a bit harsh. I'll punch his lights out...yeah, muchbetter!
:D

message 19: by Susan (new)

Susan But what would Julie say?
Wait. I'm confused. Stephen is the guy with the blue shirt. Is Julie dating him or the guy with the gray shirt?!?! I know that one of them is british....

message 20: by Cissi "Invisible but Invincible", I am a dancing, singing, acting, writing ninja. (new)

Gray shirt is British. Julie is dating blue shirt, named Stephen. Who, coincidentally, is suicidal. Yeah. Not fun. An gray shirt is super nice. He adored your accent and was chillin in the sound booth with mariah and I. He helped us get some techniques together and was chatting a tiny bit. Super duper nice!

message 21: by Susan (new)

Susan Okay... um... suicidal? What? Uh... when did that happen?

message 22: by Cissi "Invisible but Invincible", I am a dancing, singing, acting, writing ninja. (new)

I don't know, maybe I heard wrong...

message 23: by Susan (new)

Susan Wait... okay, what is going on here?

message 24: by Cissi "Invisible but Invincible", I am a dancing, singing, acting, writing ninja. (new)

??? Idle gossip in geometry? I mean, what's to be expected, there are only 9 of us.

message 25: by Susan (new)

Susan The strangeness of the conversations in that class are getting out of hand.
There were so many different random subjects that... I can't even remember all of them. They go from nerdy jokes about geometry (my favorite) to... things that shouldn't be mentioned.

message 26: by Cissi "Invisible but Invincible", I am a dancing, singing, acting, writing ninja. (new)

Yup. I know, chica, I know. The best we can hope for is to recover from the trauma. ;)

message 27: by Susan (new)

Susan I guess so...

I'm dead. Seriously. Will I fail Geometry? I hope not. I studied so hard, but just DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME. Ugh. My God, I'm gonna cry.
Will I fail Spanish?
Well, MAY-BE. Because I think that you still need to look at the price, even if how much money you spend doesn't matter. WELL, SENORA BEAN THINKS DIFFERENTLY. So, that question was wrong on a previous test, and those other stupid questions that she chooses to put on the true/false in the exam, that are completely opinion I'll GET WRONG.
Do you think we can give her the translation and she'll count it right? Because isn't that all she needs to know?!?!
She probably WON'T ALLOW IT!

Awwww.... D:

message 28: by Susan (new)

Susan Sorry. I'm loosing my mind. I'm stressed, depressed, raged, and irritated all at once and it's NOT a good combination.

message 29: by Cissi "Invisible but Invincible", I am a dancing, singing, acting, writing ninja. (new)

I agree with all of those statements, though. Honestly, the only words I can give you is to, when taking the test. Concentrate on that and only that. Take two deep breaths, focus, and then start. And, try a's hard a's you can. Otherwise, it's pointless. Oh, and don't worry so much! Worryig causes tiny little stupid mistakes that you just don't make because, well, you're YOU!

message 30: by Susan (new)

Susan Nope. I made those mistakes on the science exam, I'm sure.

message 31: by Cissi "Invisible but Invincible", I am a dancing, singing, acting, writing ninja. (new)

Yeah. So don't you dare worry.
And BELLE! Yeah, I'm talking to you. Don't mess her up!

:)

message 32: by Susan (new)

Susan She said she wasn't listening.
:(
Will Lin-Lune be a problem?

message 33: by Cissi "Invisible but Invincible", I am a dancing, singing, acting, writing ninja. (new)

Nah, if there's one thing we agree on, it's that we need to pass these exams. I'm lucky. Well, in this aspect, anyways

message 34: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Lopez (kristine21) | 158 comments HEY?

can a person split his personality with his own will?
what do you know about Multiple Personality Disorder?

Thanks! It'll be a big help for my research if you reply! :)

message 35: by Susan (new)

Susan ...Funny, I'm actually writing a book (it's kinda wishful thinking to call it that) about split personalities. Almost. It's a bit different I think, but hey....

I don't know much about it except what I can look up on google, but I figure you could do that yourself, so I wouldn't be much help. Sorry. :(

message 36: by Cissi "Invisible but Invincible", I am a dancing, singing, acting, writing ninja. (new)

If a person tries to split their personality of their own will, they're crazy...though, that's the whole issue with a split personality, is it not?
Good, glad that we've established how insane we truly are.
At any rate, tragic situation may cause someone to break, pushing them to create a second, alternative personality, one to get stress or energy out, one to be angry, one to blow up, one to be depressed. As an excuse, for doing everything they want to, they feel guilty about, and they now have an out, a way to do so without being punished.
Some people think of a split personality as the "little voices", but I know that it's not exactly true. It's not exactly false, either. It's just...off. Yeah, that's a nice way to say it. A bit off.
The voices are, like, everything that you are, everything that you have the capability of being. They are the embodiment of you yourself. Contrary to popular belief, they are not all bad. Some are good, bring out the good side in people. Mine just happens to be an evil little....snot.....
So, it's not as if you'd like to have Multiple Personality Disorder. Especially when it comes out aloud, that really sucks. But, more often than not, it does come out. Often. Frequently. And it's irritating. And rude. And often nasty...but not always. Sometimes helpful.
I'm not sure if I've just confused you or helped you.
I'm not even sure which I'd rather, but the me that started to type says that I wish for the latter..
Good luck with whatever you're doing. :)

message 37: by Susan (new)

Susan That's happened to me before, the voice coming out, I think you were there.
And you're not alone, Belle is the same way.

message 38: by Cissi "Invisible but Invincible", I am a dancing, singing, acting, writing ninja. (new)

Yeah, it's actually rather confusing....

message 39: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Lopez (kristine21) | 158 comments THANKS a LOT Campbell AND Cissi :) it's ALL helpful! :) THANKS! :D

message 40: by Susan (new)

Susan Lol.
They're annoying because they keep telling you what you try NOT to think about because you refuse to believe that its true by lying to yourself about what you know....
Ugh.
I don't even get it.

message 41: by Cissi "Invisible but Invincible", I am a dancing, singing, acting, writing ninja. (new)

Exactly. IT's like they're the opposite of what they should do. And it SUCKS.

message 42: by Susan (new)

Susan Totally.

message 43: by Cissi "Invisible but Invincible", I am a dancing, singing, acting, writing ninja. (new)

Yes

message 44: by Susan (new)

Susan Uh-huh.

message 45: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Lopez (kristine21) | 158 comments yeah.... but aren't there personalities that are good, too?

message 46: by Bookrazy-Koi (new)

Bookrazy-Koi (Bookrazy) well, could it just be your conscience?? or to make it cute and fun, pretend that they are two little angel and demons on either of your shoulders Kristine...but these angels totally look hot and doable..LOL i'd be like "split me up bayyybeeee!"

sorry hahah i'm feeling..i dunno..off? ((so, where's the switch????))

message 47: by Cissi "Invisible but Invincible", I am a dancing, singing, acting, writing ninja. (new)

Yeah, there are good personalities, my split just doesn't happen to be one.
And, sadly, there is no switch. We are always off, and sometimes on.

Sorry if I ever depress anyone, for past, present, or future notice. Just tell me and I'll shut up. :)

message 48: by Susan (new)

Susan See, I've gotten used to it.
That, and I'm the same person she is (I'm not even kidding) so... Yeah.

message 49: by Lena (new)

Lena (Lena1Sarah) | 286 comments Yeah guys take it from someone who knows both of them they are definitely the same person.

message 50: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Lopez (kristine21) | 158 comments I got confused..... with the same person..... @.@

« previous 1 3