Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

General Chatting > Can't remember the name help please Help!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jaz_20 (new)

Jaz_20 | 3 comments I'm new member to goodreads, but I do use this site frequently to look up new books. I joined this group because I love Interracial romance books. Since this is a IR group I thought I would take a chance at getting help with finding a book that has been on my mind for a while. The problem is I just can't remember the title or author.

So the book is about a man from the military/army who receives a letter from his mother (I think) stating that the woman he loves is engaged to another man. so he leaves the service and returns home. I believe he walks right into her engagement party and tries to convince her that he loves her i know they go on a cruise to see if they could really work things out.

If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

*JAZ_11*

message 2: by Trenice (new)

Trenice Sorry, Jaz, I never heard of that.

message 3: by Arch , Mod (new)

Arch  | 6620 comments Mod
First I want to say welcome Jaz and second, I never heard of the book you are talking about. Sorry.

message 4: by Bekah, Mod (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 113 comments Mod
Sorry..do you by any chance remember names of characters??

And man, how did he get her to go on a cruise though engaged??

Wow, I hope we can figure this out!

message 5: by Jaz_20 (new)

Jaz_20 | 3 comments he is the love of her life but he kept picking the service over her so she settled. She had always wanted to go on this cruise

message 6: by Aliyah (new)

Aliyah Burke | 48 comments Sounds like one I remember from Sugar and Spice Press. Maybe, "Lost and Found Again" by Anastasia Rabiyah. Sorry I can't remeber for sure.
~A