Hard Case Crime discussion

The Last Match discussion thread

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dan (new)

Dan (akagunslinger) | 125 comments Anyone who wants to get in on the reading and discussion of The Last Match, here's where we'll be posting.

message 2: by Dan (new)

Dan (akagunslinger) | 125 comments I'm 45 pages in. Right now, I'm enjoying it but it doesn't reallly feel like a Hard Case yet.

message 3: by Atman (new)

Atman (revatman) | 18 comments Man, i need to apologize. I dunno what it was, maybe the holidays, or my mood, or whatever.

But I got a couple pages into this book and then felt burned-out on reading. And I'm talking reading in general, not just tired of this book.

I sort of instigated this book, so I do apologize for being a flake.

message 4: by Dan (new)

Dan (akagunslinger) | 125 comments Atman wrote: "Man, i need to apologize. I dunno what it was, maybe the holidays, or my mood, or whatever.

But I got a couple pages into this book and then felt burned-out on reading. And I'm talking reading i..."

That's okay. You didn't miss a whole lot.

message 5: by Atman (new)

Atman (revatman) | 18 comments I read it when I first got it, but I don't really remember it that well. Which is probably the same as saying "I didn't miss a whole lot" in not re-reading it.

I was about to start in with HCC #1 again, but a friend just lent me the latest Stephen King book, "Full Dark, No Stars." Since it's a lent book I'm going to go ahead and read that first.

When I'm in a reading slump (not reading much) just about any King book is good for getting my feet wet again.

Anyway, again, my apologies.