This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

I hate vomit again.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments This is getting to be a weekly thing and I'm not happy about it. My kid spent all of Saturday night throwing up all over my friend's parent's river house. It's a new house full of nice new things. I hate staying in houses that don't have kids because kids are fucking disgusting and if you don't have them you have no idea what havoc they can wreck just by existing in a space.

I also hate those fancy new HE washing machines. Those things are bullshit. They're pretty but they're bullshit. Did you know they don't even fill up with water? They just spray out a tiny bit at a time until the stuff is wet. That doesn't fucking work for vomit! If you want to get vomit out of a blanket you have to drown it in hot water and agitate the living hell out of it! Or mud or anything that's anything like real dirt! I'm never buying one of those things. If they become the only washer you can buy because of the environment I'll be paying top dollar for an old Maytag on the black market. FUCK THEM.

message 2: by Erika (new)

Erika | 202 comments Is the kid better today? Did you get to have any fun? Were the people understanding or are you pretty much assured no more invites?

That blows.

message 3: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments She's fine now. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if we get invited back again or not. Of course they said, "Don't worry about it! It' happens!" but that's what you kind of have to say.