The Otherworld of Kelley Armstrong discussion

The OtherWorld: Books > Spell Bound (Book 12) **Not yet released**

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by valee (new)

valee How do you guys feel about this book. Are you excited about it? Dying to read it? Is it going to be a long wait? I still have to finish reading the rest, but I'm dying to get to Savannah's books. I have loved her since she first appeared in the series.

message 2: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (shyluck13) | 11 comments I still need to finish the series, too. I've read the first seventh and Frostbitten and can't wait to get my hands on Personal Demon (yay!) and both of Savannah's tales. The one in between seems like it will be boring so I'm not sure I'll read that yet.
I am excited for this - anything new with Kelley will totally attract my attention.

message 3: by Frankie (new)

Frankie | 39 comments Spellbound sounds amazing!
I like Savannah but she's not my fav character so when KA said her next two books were going to all about Savannah I was a little disappointed. But It sounds like spellbound is going to be a little like stolen where all the character are in it and work together.

I hope Savannah gets with Adam in this one. He needs to relise that he loves her to.

British cover has been realeased finally!
Spell Bound (Otherworld, #12) by Kelley Armstrong

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I totally agree Frankie

message 5: by Chelly (new)

Chelly (teamderek13) | 12 comments I liked Waking the Witch and I loved Savannah. There was really nothing wrong with the story, the only thing that bothered me was that most of the book felt like a real-world murder mystery instead of a supernatural one. But I do think that we'll be seeing Adam and Savannah together (Savadam? Adannah?) and I stopped breathing in the final moments- so definately eager to know what happens with that.

It was also a bit weird/nice to see a more maturnal side of Savannah- and I can't wait to have all the characters back- it always feels like a family reunion to me :)

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (iamspiral) | 2 comments I'm reading this right now, just about 40 pages in, and I'm actually bored :( Hope it picks up!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Spell Bound (other topics)