What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED!: YA Fiction - Book about searching for a missing piece in a cube puzzle [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chorine (new)

Chorine | 14 comments This is such a vague memory, but there was something about children who found or were given an ivory cube puzzle and were looking for a missing piece. Does this ring a bell with anyone? Thanks!

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (classyfied) | 25 comments It sounds like it might be PIECES OF THE PUZZLE: Timekeepers Series - Book One by Jennifer Fowler.

From an Amazon review:
The adventure begins in 2000 BC when the secret of immortality is stolen and King Gilgamesh's children must fight their enemy to perserve the secret. Will they be able to perserve the secret and save the world?

Also, searching inside the book shows that there is an ivory cube involved.

message 3: by Chorine (new)

Chorine | 14 comments Thank you so much, but I don't think that's it, sadly. I remember that the children found the last piece in a garden very randomly, and the cube was quite smooth. It's so strange what we remember!

message 4: by Chorine (new)

Chorine | 14 comments I just answered my own question: I'm almost certain it's The Ivory Anvil! I love worldcat.

message 5: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) | 1396 comments Thanks, Chorine. I'll moved it to the solved folder and shelve the book for you.

message 6: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 20945 comments The Ivory Anvil for the link.