Sci-Fi Romance discussion

Let's Get Specific! > Jaime Rush - Offspring series

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore I found the first 3 books in this series at the used bookstore. Of course I bought them and added them to my huge tbr pile. I was wondering if anyone here has read this series already. Books in print so far are:

A Perfect Darkness (Offspring, #1) by Jaime Rush Out of the Darkness (Offspring, #2) by Jaime Rush Touching Darkness (Offspring, #3) by Jaime Rush

message 2: by new_user (new)

new_user | 755 comments Oh, are these scifi-ish? I have them on TBR, but I didn't know. That would be cool! :D

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore new_user wrote: "Oh, are these scifi-ish? I have them on TBR, but I didn't know. That would be cool! :D"

Well, I'm thinking they're sci-fi romance based on the backcover of Offspring. The authors website says "paranormal romantic suspense/ romantic urban fantasy" but, the backcover of Offspring mentions a "shadowy" gov't experiment, psychic abilities etc. I immediately started thinking of X-files when I read the backcover, so it has to be sci-fi, LOL!!

message 4: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. | 336 comments I read A Perfect Darkness and it was okay, about middle of the road.