Smart Talented Unique Person(s) in Demand (STUPID) discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Special Guest > Inadequate exhibitionism probability 50%! Funny probability? 100%! Say hi to Esteban!

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | 561 comments Mod
Hi Esteban!!!

message 2: by Esteban (new)

Esteban del Mal (kidsisyphus) Hello? Alfonso? Is this thing on?

I'm late. You're not going to beat me with a section of rubber hose, are you? That's what Daddy always did.

message 3: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

hahahh! worry not! no beatings in STUPID!!!

and i'm late too! i over slept!!!

let's get this started!!!!!

question #1!!!

WHAT THE FUCK ESTEBAN!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!?

message 4: by Esteban (new)

Esteban del Mal (kidsisyphus) I know, right? That's what the Greek chorus in my head is always saying. Except when it's saying HAIL SATAN.

Can you at least tell everyone you beat on me? I have a reputation to keep up.

message 5: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

i'm sorry dude! i've only "beat" to 3 goodreaders... and they all females =) (and yes i told them all about my extra goodreads "activities" and they and they were ok with it!!!

question #2a!

Esteban, you have presented yourself as both a deposed dictator of Malta and some dude from Bakersfield (by the way, did you know Buck Owens? -it's a small town, it could happen!) So who is the real Esteban? Do you just have a vivid imagination, a split personality or are you in the witness protection program?

message 6: by Esteban (new)

Esteban del Mal (kidsisyphus) I only knew Buck Owens after he was dead. But he is was a big wheel around town. Lots of people said he was nice. My wife worked for a guy that lived in his old house. The guy my wife worked for married into a rich family, but was kicked out after they found him snorting coke in Buck Owens's old house.

I like to think I have an imagination that has been beaten bloody by living in Bakersfield.

I'd still prefer it if you beat me. Feels like home.

message 7: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

side question!!!

i know kind of want to know about your reputation... which goodreaders have confessed to ermm "beat" while thinking about you?

message 8: by Esteban (new)

Esteban del Mal (kidsisyphus) I have a reputation? Do Goodreaders beat "to" it? Or beat on "it"?

Be explicit. Context is everything. I am pleased with either one.

Side question for you: What are you wearing right now?

message 9: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

HAHAHAHAH! oh shit!! red boxers and white under shirt! i'll send you a picture after the interview!!! now let's go back to "serious" questions!!!

When the conversation turns to guns, gold, and government, you seem to be in the know. Are you bating the crazies, or do you know something the rest of us don't?

message 10: by Esteban (new)

Esteban del Mal (kidsisyphus) Kern County, where I have the misfortune to "live," has a long and celebrated history of embracing all things reactionary. Growing up here and having an interest in politics has brought me into contact with it. I attended militia meetings when I was younger, have spoken (by phone) with leaders of survivalist groups, that sort of thing. (Sensationalist aside: I knew a guy that owned a gun shop. He shot himself in the head as his shop was being raided by the ATF.) In short, it's kinda hard to get away from around here.

That said, I don't really think I have any more than an amateur understanding of "guns, gold, and government." I'm much more interested in what I see as the paranoid psychology behind a lot of it.

Speaking of behind, are your boxers just red? That suggests to me that they're silky. And as for your white undershirt, is there perhaps a stain or two on it?

message 11: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

i see what you mean... using mass media and fear to sell is fucked up... but god damn it is fun to watch all those all crazy bastards going bananas about shit that it is so improbable that's not even funny!

the boxers are red, white and black... and a little short for my size... if you know what i mean ;)... and the shirt is perfectly clean... i put it on this morning after a nice jasmine scented shower...

another side question!!!

Suppose the wrath of Alfonso has brought about the Apocalypse. When the dust clears, you are in the unique position to name five GoodReaders to be the heads the five remaining nations. Who do you pick and why?

message 12: by Esteban (new)

Esteban del Mal (kidsisyphus) Great question!

I'd say myself, but I don't trust myself.

I'd put sweet little Eh?/! in charge of the biggest, baddest nation. She’s nice and seems to have good judgement...and I'd like to see all that nice and judgment slide into power-mad hubris.

I'd put David in charge of the weakest nation because I'd like to see him plot and scheme his way to the top.

I'd put Ceridwen and MyFleshSingsOut in charge of two and then I'd sink a knife into the ground of the remaining nation and make all four of them fight like those guys in Michael Jackson's 'Beat It' video to see who gets to run it.

Speaking of beat it, when are you going to get that section of rubber hose out? And I'm not talking about the one for your "herbal" vaporizor.

message 13: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

hahahhhaha! i love the Eh!? one!!! how long till she scream "no more nice Eh!? i'll kill you all mother fuckers!!!"? knowing her it will be like a year before she gets fed up!

and i dont think you ready for what i got in my boxers... i'm sorry! but it may be just too much for a mere mortal to handle!

let's continue!

You wake up tomorrow and you **really are** the dictator of Malta. Pick five literary characters to be your cabinet, and explain your choices.

message 14: by Esteban (new)

Esteban del Mal (kidsisyphus) Wow. That's a "hard one."

Get it?

First, Herman Melville. He's my literary hero.

Second, Virginia Woolf because I think she's probably one of the smartest people, let alone writers, to have ever lived.

Third, Jonathan Swift because he'd be a great shit talker and would make me laugh.

Fourth, Flannery O'Connor because she didn't live long enough and I'd make her write stuff. For me. Exclusively. Because I'm the Dictator of Malta and I can do things like that. I might release redacted Flannery writings to the general public from time to time just to frustrate people.

Fifth, Nick Cave. He's written a few books and I like his music. I'd make him serenade me to sleep, plus he could rewrite the national anthem.

message 15: by Esteban (new)

Esteban del Mal (kidsisyphus) Oh crap!

You said "characters"! Am I disqualified?

message 16: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

nop! that won't cut it!!! you'll have to give me the correct answer! and if you do i may send you something special to your email...

and i did get it... i get it all the time... get it...?

message 17: by Esteban (new)

Esteban del Mal (kidsisyphus) Ok.

Cheat: Ahab. That guy's determined; like Karl Rove, he'd make history, not read it.

Gulliver, from Gulliver's Travels, because I could sell anything to that dufus. He'd back every one of my policies.

Batman. Don't knock it. He's been written about enough to be a literary character and his utility belt is bad ass.

Captain Nemo. He'd be great at drumming up tourism for Malta by offering deep sea tours (when I was there, our economy was based solely on fireworks).

And lastly, I've never read the book, but the guy from American Psycho. He's a polarizing figure here on Goodreads and I'm curious.

message 18: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

i know what you mean about the dude from American Psycho! that book gave me the #1 top most awkward erection ever!!! i couldn't believe my ermm Manguera got turned on by that! i'm from the "if its here enjoy it" school... but i had to restrain myself on that one! that was some fucked up shit!

and i hope you enjoy that picture i send you to your email...

now back to the questions!!!

Esteban, you seem to know a lot of the GR babes who congregated up in Portland back in October. Do you have the inside scoop on their mysterious activities? Please feel free to speculate or spread unsubstantiated rumors...

message 19: by Esteban (new)

Esteban del Mal (kidsisyphus) I know nothing of the Portland coven, other than they are all scary smart and foxy.

message 20: by Esteban (new)

Esteban del Mal (kidsisyphus) The rumors I'm going to spread are going to be about that picture you sent me.

message 21: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

ha! you just chicken out!!! that's fucked up!

let's change the subject then!!!

Esteban, you are one of the minority GoodReaders who devotes time reviewing nonfiction... of course these never get the votes that fiction reviews get. Do you think nonfiction gets a fair shake on GR?

message 22: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

Esteban wrote: "The rumors I'm going to spread are going to be about that picture you sent me."

it sounds like you about to spread some really big rumors then...

message 23: by Esteban (new)

Esteban del Mal (kidsisyphus) "Fair shake"? "Big"?

Jesus!

Ok, ok. Yeah, I actually think nonfiction gets a fair shake on GR because I think people review their interests. Whether or not nonfiction gets votes is beside the point: it gets reviewed.

message 24: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

heheheheh

final question!!!

with all the stuff on your religion, psychology and philosophy shelves, you should be able to tell me: How can I live "the good life", Esteban-style?

message 25: by Esteban (new)

Esteban del Mal (kidsisyphus) Keep your head down, mind your own fucking business and find a website like Goodreads where you can scream (VIA ALL CAPS) at complete strangers with Cheeto-stained fingers.

It's been giggles, Alfonso.

message 26: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

it has in deed! you are as fun as everyone said you was!!!

message 27: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

thank you for stopping by STUPID!!

message 28: by Esteban (new)

Esteban del Mal (kidsisyphus) Thanks for having me!

Where's the fucking exit? This place gives me the creeps.

message 29: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

For those who are too lazy to read!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSEvLL...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.

Smart Talented Unique Person(s) in Demand (STUPID)

unread topics | mark unread