Smart Talented Unique Person(s) in Demand (STUPID) discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Special Guest > She once told me Mr. Greg wasn't there!

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | 561 comments Mod
HI Jasmine!!!!

message 2: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine hi

message 3: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

Let's get down to busyness!!!!

QUESTION #1!

What the fuck, Jasmine! what the fuck???

message 4: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine penguins I think. definitely penguins

message 5: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

you may be right! penguins do make me say WTF!!

New York girls are jealous of the Portland babe reunion(or so i heard), and i also heard that they planning a on having an even sexier New York babe reunion with skinny dipping! is this true?

message 6: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine I'm not jealous I'm annoyed that karen left and I had to stay 2 hours late at work everyday to make up for her laziness.

I think there may be some new york chatter, I don't know about skinny dipping that may be part of the chatter

message 7: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

damn! so the rumors are true!!!! and there was i doubting my sources!!!! i hope the New York one dont get wrapped in the same mantle of secrecy as the Portland one!!! we-the GoodReads pervs- want to see some GoodReads babes pictures damn it!!!

And Shame on Karen for putting all that extra work on y'all!!! that's not fair!!!

Writing reviews and then the fun of discussing them with your GR friends is pretty addictive. If you had to choose between:
A) Reading the all-time most awesome book ever, but then you would never ever be allowed to write about it or talk with anybody about it ever.
-OR-
B) Reading a pretty okay book, but then writing the world's most famous, most voted-for, most discussed GR review ever.
...which one would you choose?

message 8: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine there were some pictures. I don't remember who posted them but I did see them.

b because every time I read "the most awesomest book ever" I end up being bored by it and then people get mad at me for not liking the most awesomest book ever.

message 9: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

bah! the picutres that they posted are not what we -the GoodReads' pervs- wanted to see! they didn't post the pillow fights, the sextrology session or any or the good stuff!!!! not fair!!! not fair at all!!!!

hahahah! dont you just love how some people around here go crazy over one's personal opinion on certain books... i heard there is a guy out there hunting for reviews from people who don't like what he does... i hope he dont stop by your reviews!!!

now! you are one of the few lucky GoodReaders who know me in real life... i must ask you this!!! in a scale from 1 to 10! 10 being the hottest! how hot you think i am!?

message 10: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine oh. I wasn't really paying attention. I don't look at customers that much. I think you may have had very large hair.

message 11: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

ha!!! it's called an afro! and you know you loved!!! you secretly wanted to touch it!!! no woman can resist it's power!!!!

but still! That's a weird answer you gave me to the "awesome" book question. now that i think about it. It sounds like you doesn't get to read any awesome books- but you work in a bookstore!!!! What would make a book great for you?? I’m sure you must have read some great books.
Suppose your favorite author is writing a novel, and you can include three elements from the list below. Which three would you pick:
1) sex with celebrities
2) zombies
3) fights to the death
4) mind-reading robots
5) mail fraud
6) penguins
7) violent clowns
8) one of the character "sparkles"
9) a fulfilled wish which nevertheless somehow doesn't satisfy the wisher
10) Alfonso

message 12: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine I read awesome books all the time just no one else agrees they are awesome that was in reference to my hatred of hugo cabaret and my ambivalence toward almost every classic novel.

penguins, mail fraud, introspection.

message 13: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

Strange choice… I dig it!

How you think that book would be named?

message 14: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine The case of the dirty penguin.

message 15: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

oooOoOoo that sound intriguing!! i can already see Pixar buying the right to the animated movie!

last question! what you think is the reason that keeps bringing you back to GoodReads? is it the comments in your reviews? the threads in your favorite groups? or just me?

message 16: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine people don't really comment on my reviews that much generally there is just one or two that courtney will say something about. I think mfso is pretty funny and as a rule it makes it so I don't have to bother greg and karen so much about whether or not I should read a book. I mostly like talking to authors it makes me feel special.

message 17: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

ha! i love your answers! you just became my second favorite Guest!!!

any last words to end this interview?

message 18: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine be careful. I know they told you about the sad polar bears but it's a conspiracy.

byebye

message 19: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

For Those who are too lazy to read!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX9mSj...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.

Smart Talented Unique Person(s) in Demand (STUPID)

unread topics | mark unread