Knight-Reading discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Section 10033 > Reading Log Week of 10/25/10

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Noelle (new)

Noelle Knight | 44 comments Mod
Please post your reaction to this weeks reading here. Be sure to link your book/author by following the link above.

message 2: by Nima (new)

Nima | 2 comments i am still reading the book the broker. It is a very interesting book and it doesnt get boring at all. John Grisham

message 3: by Mariela (new)

Mariela (MarielaCarrillo) | 1 comments I am reading A Divine Revelation of Heaven, such a wonderful book. So interesting and detailed, you can almost feel what's going on and you can clearly visualize it. A Divine Revelation of Heaven by Mary K. Baxter

message 4: by Kendra (new)

Kendra | 9 comments Best Friends Forever

This book has been really inspiring. It shows that no matter how long you go without talking to your bestfriend, or how much things change, if they're a true friend, they will be there for you through anything. I hope my friends are like this towards me and vice versa throughout my whole life!

message 5: by Maria (new)

Maria Hernandez | 7 comments I was reading The New York Time, October 31.
In a First, Brazil Elects a Woman as President

SÃO PAULO, Brazil — Dilma Rousseff was elected the country’s first female president on Sunday, as Brazilians voted strongly in favor of continuing the economic and social policies of the popular president, Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva.

message 6: by German (new)

German | 4 comments I have been reading this book and its awsome because its shows how a drug addict crazy intense rocker (Guitarist from my old time fav band KORN) can change his ways for the better through God.

Save Me from Myself How I Found God, Quit Korn, Kicked Speed, and Lived to Tell the Tale by Brian 'Head' Welch

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.