Avid Anime Addicts discussion

Death Note > Isn't L totally awesome?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kaitlyn (last edited Oct 29, 2010 12:04PM) (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 63 comments Mod
I totally love L. So. I shall tell why I think he's TOTALLY AWESOME. Ok. His proclivity ( means to have a preference for) for sweets is cute... And funny at times. Lol. I remember one of his quotes was " I don't care what you call me, I'm taking your cake." xD and also, its awesome how he sits. I think he said it increases his thinking by 40% --.-- maybe I shud try it durin one of my tests. Hes totally smart and hes cute. And that is why L is Totally Awesome. XD

And oh yeah. If you don't like L, you can go on about that in the discussion about Light. Please don't ruin my L admiration thread. xD xD

message 2: by Sara (new)

Sara R | 21 comments L is awesome. The best thing is seeing all the sweets lined up on the table. The one thing I always wondered is if anyone tried to take one what would happen? During your test wouldn't you get yelled at by the teacher like L did?

message 3: by Kaitlyn (new)

yeah. my teacher would make me sit right. plus there isn't enough room between the desk and the chair for me to sit like that. xD the sweets addiction thing is so cute! >< if u look at my quotes the first three are by L. <33

message 4: by Sara (new)

Sara R | 21 comments True their isn't enough room. The sweet addiction is cute. Did it ever say why it started? I don't remember if it did.

message 5: by Kaitlyn (last edited Nov 10, 2010 02:13PM) (new)

I don't think so. There's not much about L in the anime/manga. But I think it talks more about L's background in the novels.
Death Note Another Note (Novel) by NisiOisiN

message 6: by Sara (new)

Sara R | 21 comments I'm not going to like research the answer that is what I thought on spot while typing. True, there isn't much l only of that was different.

message 7: by Kaitlyn (new)

Oh. Lol ya. I wonder why L isn't fatter. He said he used brainpower but idk if that works. :P

message 8: by Sara (new)

Sara R | 21 comments I remember seeing this comic on youtube about L. it was rant series. Well, it said he had a fast metabolism.

message 9: by Kaitlyn (new)

oh ok. lol. rant series. what were they ranting about? ><

message 10: by Sara (new)

Sara R | 21 comments The rant series starts with Light and he is ranting about popularity with fangirls. Then, L's rant it says in there about the High metabolism. It was originally a comic on deviant art but I first saw it on youtube.

message 11: by Kaitlyn (new)

oh ok. lol.