Smart Talented Unique Person(s) in Demand (STUPID) discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Special Guest > Q: Alfonso, why you talking to yourself?

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eh?Eh! (new)

Eh?Eh! Q: See the topic title.

message 2: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (last edited Oct 19, 2010 11:11AM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | 561 comments Mod
A:

we all talk to ourselves, but that's not why I'm doing it. i find the idea of a one man show kind of amusing, like a one man band or stephen colbert, well, more like colbert than the one man band! one man bands are annoying as fuck! and like him i guess i can have guesses! Congratulations! you are my first guess!

message 3: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

Q: are you aware that by joining this group you became officially a STUPID?

message 4: by Eh?Eh! (new)

Eh?Eh! I'm STUPID and proud.

message 5: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (last edited Oct 19, 2010 11:16AM) (new)

Good, good. we are proud to have you!

Q: my little sister was telling me how all Engineers are practicably alcoholics, and how the drink a lot! and it got me thinking of you! how come you reject the pleasures of alcohol so much?

message 6: by Eh?Eh! (new)

Eh?Eh! The "pleasures" of alcohol are fleeting and false. But it's true, many other engineers are raging alcoholics.

message 7: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

Q: if you could live in any fantasy universe, like Tolkien's Middle Earth, George Luca's Star Wars, etc... which one would you choose and why?

message 8: by Eh?Eh! (new)

Eh?Eh! None because too many people die in them. Unless I could be a main character that's guaranteed not to die (this would eliminate G.R.R.M.'s world and any Shakesphearean play, because those jerks killed main characters).

If you went back in time and asked my pre-teen self, I would probably go with something that had unicorns.

message 9: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

Q: so you basically saying that you have problems copping with mortality?

message 10: by Eh?Eh! (last edited Oct 19, 2010 11:47AM) (new)

Eh?Eh! Hmm...I wouldn't say that. It just wouldn't be practical to live in a fantasy universe where I didn't have the skills to survive like hunting/farming or magic or whatever.

message 11: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

i see your point.

Q: if you could change anything about goodreads what would it be?

message 12: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

you do know you dont have to stay here... right?

message 13: by Eh?Eh! (new)

Eh?Eh! There are little things that could be tweaked, of course, since we're always complaining, but overall I like this site and I wouldn't want to change anything drastically that I can think of.

Yep. I guess I'm messing up the one man show by not leaving after my guest spot is over? Thanks for having me here!

message 14: by The Crimson Fucker, King Of The Lost (new)

Great answer!!!! i thought you'll hate on the private message interface! cuz it sucks!!!!!

still it was great having you on STUPID! you are welcome to stop by anytime! and next time i will ask the hard questions!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.

Smart Talented Unique Person(s) in Demand (STUPID)

unread topics | mark unread