The Romance Reviews discussion

Miscellaneous Discussions > Must Read Books of 2011

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) | 67 comments Mod
Discuss the upcoming books of 2011 that you can't wait to read.

message 2: by Sassafrass, aka Rho, reader of erotica (new)

Sassafrass (sass-a-frass) | 350 comments Mod
I guess I'll start...

the book I'm most waiting to read is Shadowfever. It's the conculsion of the series and I CAN'T wait to see what's going to happen next. I've been waiting forever it seem since the last book, and I think I am just about foaming at the mouth for it. LOL

message 3: by Debbie (new)

Debbie  (Greeneys6) | 17 comments I haven't read this series yet. But I sure have been hearing a lot of talk about it and the ladies saying how excited they are for this book. Shadowfever is over 600 pages wow.

message 4: by Sassafrass, aka Rho, reader of erotica (new)

Yes, but I am sure that those 600 pages will fly by because there are so many questions that will need to be answered. I just can't wait. Thinking about it is getting me all excited like a kid waiting for Christmas. LOL

Carol *Young at Heart Oldie* J R Ward's 'Lover Unleashed' will be a must read for me.

message 6: by Sassafrass, aka Rho, reader of erotica (new)

I agree w/ you about that carol!

The Romance Reviews (Carole) (The_Romance_Reviews) | 32 comments Mod
I loved Lover Unleashed! It makes me look at V in a whole new light, which was a surprise coz I didn't like him in previous books. But nothing can beat Z. I cried almost every other chapter when reading Lover Awakened.

message 8: by Carol *Young at Heart Oldie* (last edited Apr 19, 2011 03:35PM) (new)

Carol *Young at Heart Oldie* Scandalous Desires (Maiden Lane, #3) by Elizabeth Hoyt by Elizabeth Hoyt (Silence and Charming Mickey's story) will be a must read.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Shadowfever (other topics)
Scandalous Desires (other topics)