All The Books You've Never Read discussion

Challenges > October 2010 Challenge :)

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zakiya (last edited Oct 04, 2010 10:14AM) (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Okay so this was a spur of the moment decision. This month, in celebration of Halloween:

Read books with paranormal creatures in them!

Happy Reading! :D

message 2: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Well right now, I am reading Chosen and Remember Me so those will count for this. :)

message 3: by Shirley (new)

Shirley | 13 comments Im reading The Reckoning :)

message 4: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Which para. creature is in that series? I was supposed to read The Summoning last month, but never got ahold of it.

message 5: by Shirley (new)

Shirley | 13 comments its not really creatures.
theres a werewolf, a necromancer, a wizard, a witch, a pyrotechnic and telekenetic. so... i count it as paranormal creatures and what-not :)
i hope it counts :D

message 6: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Hart | 1 comments I'm on track then. Reading The Iron King. Wouldn't recommend it at the moment. Kind of boring.

message 7: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) Ive read in ocotber

Iron Kissed
Evermore

message 8: by Zakiya (last edited Oct 05, 2010 07:52AM) (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Shirley: Yeah, that counts. Just making sure, bc I had never really known what para. stuff it had in it :).

Tamara: Just bought that yesterday. Will start it either today or tomorrow. Hate slow beginnings :(.

Stray: Never heard of Iron Kissed. Is the series good? And was that your first time reading Evermore?; did you like it?

message 9: by Zakiya (last edited Oct 08, 2010 04:32PM) (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) My List of Stuff that will count (after I finish them!):

Chosen
Remember Me
The Iron King
Reunion of the Untouchables
Nightlight: A Parody?? (I would think so, since it has vamps in it.)

message 10: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) Zakiya wrote: "Shirley: Yeah, that counts. Just making sure, bc I had never really known what para. stuff it had in it :).

Tamara: Just bought that yesterday. Will start it either today or tomorrow. Hate slow ..."

the mercedes thompson series is incredibly good. i thoroughly recommend it.

Evermore...not so much.

message 11: by Aviva (new)

Aviva (newtimelord) | 551 comments Inkdeath. (didnt finish it yet cuz I have no time :()

message 12: by Ayunda (new)

Ayunda (ayundabs) Hmm, I still don't know what book I should read. I'm currently reading a HUGE book, with 1,000 pages (and it's very big for me).

message 13: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) For this challenge, I have read:

Chosen by P.C. & Kristin Cast
Nightlight by Harvard Lampoon
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare